-Chapter 5-

''Marinette Agreste for the millionth time what is wrong'' Adrien groaned as he mumbled into the pillow he held over his face. ''Silly cat, nothing is wrong baby'' she replied as she sat down in front of her dresser doing her hair. ''So why are you being so extra flirty and romantic'' he questioned sitting up. ''Baby, soon you will find out okay'' Mari replied he sighed and got up. ''Fine'' He picked her up and sat underneath her placing her on his lap. ''Can I get a hint'' Mari giggled. ''No you can't, daddy'' leaving a small peck on his lips Mari got up and walked to the closet. ''Daddy, is that like a sexy daddy or daddy daddy, like in parenting kinda daddy'' He shot back. His wife just winked and closed their closet door behind her. ''Oh wow,'' Adrien groaned and walked out of their room to his office.

''Oh, now there are secret presents being left for me also, how great'' Adrien rolled his eyes and put the gift box aside, and started his work on his computer. But curiosity got the better of him and he decided to open the box.

''We are pregnant, hello daddy'' He repeated, then it all made sense. ''Holy shit'' The blonde jumped out of his seat with the pregnancy test in his hand. ''Marinette, Mari, baby, Babe, Hey-'' ''Yes Kitty-'' ''Is this real or fake'' he panted. ''It's real silly'' Mari giggled out. ''Mari don't play with me now, seriously'' She bit her lip and nodded. ''Oh my god, yes, finally'' Swooping her up the blonde twirled his girlfriend around and rejoiced.

''Wait, sometimes this can be wrong so, we are going to get some myself and try it again, and then go to the doctor to make sure'' He added. ''Adrien it's late and I wanna sleep, and I-'' ''No buts we are going'' she groaned slightly and walked off to get dressed...

A few hours Later Adrien and Marinette came back to their home with 8 different types of pregnancy tests. ''Baby, I'm tired'' Mari whined. ''Honey I understand but I have to do this just to make sure okay, I know you don't lie to me but that test can, I will help you then.'' Adrien took her to their restroom and went down to her level holding the plastic sticks under her. ''I love you Chat'' Ladybug whispered as the sleepy blue rested her head on her husband's shoulder. ''I love you too Bugaboo'' Adrien responded before picking her up gently and tucking her into bed after he was done with the tests.

The blonde man sat close to Mari with the test on the bedside table. After the ping went off he quickly picked them up and looked at them. ''YES!'' the proud father exclaimed excitedly. ''I love you so so much'' Adrien left a soft kiss on her stomach and on her forehead. ''Kitty'' Mari whispered drowsily. ''Yes, baby'' He replied sitting next to her with a huge bright smile on his face.

''Come sleep with me'' Mari responded. ''Okay Princess'' After posting a picture of the positive pregnancy test Adrien quickly went back to his wife and cuddled his pregnant lady till they both fell asleep.

TIME SKIPPPPP

''So how is pregnancy life treating you'' Nino asked as he and Adrien were hanging out at his house while the girls went out

''So how is pregnancy life treating you'' Nino asked as he and Adrien were hanging out at his house while the girls went out. ''It's exciting and mindblowing how there is a human inside of her, it's pretty cool'' he replied. ''When Alya was pregnant I was just like that, then the bad side kicked in a bit'' His best friend said. ''What bad side'' Adrien asked.

''Well not everything is so easy, Alya got really sick from middle to end of pregnancy, that's why we went away to get treatment for it, she almost lost one of the twins and she could have died also-'' ''So things can go wrong in pregnancy too'' Adrien asked terrified. ''Yeah, you can have a miscarriage that will break your heart, stillbirth you can look it up there is a lot-'' Nino stopped seeing how Adrien had slight regret in his eyes.

''Hey, don't sweat it, not all the time something bad happens, and you are Chat and LB you got this in the bag'' Nino shot back nervously knowing he messed with his mind. ''Yeah, okay'' Adrien replied as this was the only thing on his mind now, doubt and regret...