-Chapter 18-

Sometime Later

AMBER OUTFIT

EMMA OUTFIT

''Good Morning girls are you feeling okay'' Adrien asked as they walked into the kitchen. ''Yeah, thanks dad'' Emma kissed his cheek. ''Yup,'' Amber replied sitting at the island. ''Do you want cereal'' Emma asked her sister. ''No thanks,'' Amber replied scrolling through her phone. Emma took out a bowl and filled it with cereal before sitting next to her father with the bowl of lucky charms picking out the marshmallows.

''So what are you going to do with the normal ones'' Adrien asked. ''I'm going to eat it with milk, the marshmallows taste better by themselves. She chuckled. ''Oh wow, okay Emma'' ''So when are you going to do for the summer'' He asked his older daughter. ''Grandpa gave us the beach house so we are going down there for the summer'' Amber replied as Emma left the kitchen with her bowl of cereal. Amber sighed and continued scrolling through her phone.

Emma just laid on the floor by the poolside looking up at the sky while plopping cereal into her mouth. ''Hey,'' Amber said sitting next to her. ''What's up'' She responded sitting up. ''Well, I wanted to thank you for my birthday party and everything else'' Amber replied. ''Amber your birthday was 5 months ago'' Emma shot back.

''I know and I'm sorry, I was busy with school and college and Justin-'' Emma just sighed. ''It's fine, Your welcome'' She replied before getting up and leaving. ''Hey, baby'' Emma coed playing with her baby brother as he laid on her parent's bed. ''Good Morning'' She added fiddling with his small hands. ''Good Morning sister'' Marinette replied with a baby voice. ''Hey, mom'' Emma smiled at her. ''Morning baby'' She replied folding up the blankets. ''You are adorable, You have silky smooth curly black hair, with an amazing mix of everyone's eyes, damn baby brother you are hot'' She giggled. ''Wow,'' Marinette shook her head giggling...

After a very long while of playing with her baby brother, Emma went back to her room and found a gift bag on her bed. Inside had a beach hat, sunglasses, water bottle, sunscreen, a bikini, towel, and her favorite snack. ''It's for when we go to the beach house'' Amber replied walking into the room.

''Since when you wear blue'' Emma responded. ''It's for you silly'' She chuckled. ''Me, since when you like to take me places with you'' Emma asked crossing her arms. ''Since now, Emma I am sorry for how I treated you, I was jealous, please forgive me, I wanna spend this summer with you to make up for everything please come with us'' ''Who is us'' Emma interupted. ''Justin, Kenji, Brian, Lucas (Claire's boyfriend), Claire, Chelsea and me, it will be fun I promise'' She begged. ''Fine'' Emma gave in. ''Yes, great so we are staying there the entire summer so pack everything you need okay'' Amber said before leaving the room...