-Chapter 17-

It was Friday two days before Amber's birthday. Emma and Kenji were at a park close to her home, they were three for quite a while now, just talking and getting to know more about each other. ''It's getting dark and my mom would be worried so-'' Emma stopped as Kenji was just looking out into the dark.

''Kenji'' she called as he got up. ''Kenji'' she yelled louder, ''Yeah, sorry I thought I saw someone'' He replied. ''Maybe another fan or something'' Emma replied standing up. ''Yeah, maybe, and yeah It's late so let's go'' They brushed it off and got their stuff. Kenji was right there was someone out there, watching them, it wasn't a fan, in fact, it was a man, and he has been watching the girl for quite some time now...

When Emma got home...

''Hey, Sorry I'm late, I thought you were going to the hospital why are you still here'' Emma asked her mother as she was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

''Yeah, but both my daughters came after the due date and we were planning on having a home birth instead'' Marinette replied. ''Oh, okay cool, where is Amber'' Emma asked. ''I think Justin and her went out or something she never said anything, and we can pick up her cake tomorrow okay'' Marinette smiled.

''Great because everything thing else is in place. I'm going to bed and you should be going to bed too, Good night mom'' The girl kissed her mother's cheek before making her way upstairs. What they didn't know was that Amber will not be coming home that night or the next day.

THE NEXT DAY

''So I have a test today so we need to go are you ready'' Emma rushed down the stairs. ''Yeah, where is your sister'' Adrien responded. ''Amber doesn't have class today'' Emma replied taking a muffin from on the island. ''Let's go I can't be late'' The girl said pulling her dad out to the garage.

At school

''Hey, guys'' Emma smiled as she walked into her friends. ''Hey, so guess what we have'' Brian grinned. ''Uhm, A test today'' Emma replied. ''No silly here'' Chelsea handed her tickets to a concert they all wanted to go to for a long time. ''Seriously, wow, thanks guys, I definitely will be there, I would never miss this, it's the last one'' Emma beamed squealing.

''Damn I'm jelly'' Brian pouted. ''Hehe, sorry Brian but we do have a test now so let's go'' She said pulling her three friends to their classroom. ''So where is Amber, is she sick'' Chelsea asked. ''No why'' Emma asked. ''Well they had the big game coming up later today and the captain of the cheerleading squad didn't show so they had to bring in one from another school'' She added. ''What, I thought they had no school,'' Emma yelled.

''They don't they just have the football game and practice'' Chealsea replied before walking out of the classroom. ''What's up with the face'' Kenji asked. ''Do you think something happened to Amber'' She whisper yelled worriedly. ''Why-'' ''She didn't come home last night and she missed the big thing she has been talking about since forever she even planned out her outfit and hairstyle already-'' ''Em I'm sure she is fine, okay, you just need to worry about your mark kay and what you are going to wear to our concert I'm sure she is fine'' Kenji said holding her hands. ''Okay, yeah, thanks.''

Time Skipppp

It was around 5 that afternoon Emma had finally arrived at the concert and was proceeding to meet her friends when the 15-year-old felt someone wrap their arms around her. As she opened her mouth to scream a cloth was pressed against her mouth and nose before she fell unconscious...

As the concert ended and Emma didn't show up her friends got worried so they made their way to her house. ''Hey guys what are you doing here'' Adrien asked. ''We are looking for Emma, she was supposed to meet us at the concert'' Chelsea spoke up.