-Chapter 19-

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER...

''Mom Hugo is naked again'' Amber whined. ''What are you whining about its not like you haven't seen it before, or should I say feel it, inside for that matter'' Emma grinned while whispering dramatically. ''Oh you are so dead Emma'' Amber glared at her playfully before throwing a pillow at her sister. ''I don't think you two are ready to be parents so slow your roll'' Adrien threw a pillow back at her. Justin stayed silent as everyone else laughed at Amber's blushing face. 

''Yeah, we are gonna start putting the stuff in the car'' Brian got up taking Chelsea's hand pulling her behind him. ''Oop, since when this was a thing'' Emma asked surprised. ''Since Amber's party,'' Brian shot back. ''What! How did you not tell me, now I have to thrid wheel you since you guys were doing us that'' Emma said following her best friend slinking her arms around their necks while signing a romantic song loudly and dramatically. 

''Take care of my Princesses otherwise, none of yall are getting their hand in marriage'' Adrien glared at Justin and Kenji. ''You got it'' They said in unison. ''L.O.L'' Claire laughed taking her boyfriend's hand pulling him outside to the others. ''Bye dad and no more siblings'' She poked his chest. ''Wow okay Amber have fun kay and look out for your sister'' He kissed her head. ''Of course'' She smiled skipping to the front door...

FIRST DAY OF THEIR VACATION...

Amber Outfit

Emma's Outfit

Emma's Outfit

''You look lovely'' Justin whispered in his girlfriend's ear

''You look lovely'' Justin whispered in his girlfriend's ear. ''Thank you, baby, have you seen Emma'' She asked looking around. ''Sleeping I think'' He chuckled. ''Em, come on'' Kenji groaned. ''Leave me'' She groaned pulling the coverlets over her head. ''I said get up pretty please'' Kenji shot back. ''Hey, stop being bossy and sleep with me'' She sat up pouting. ''But boo you are already dressed come on'' He pouted. ''Go without me, it's just a beach'' She replied. ''Please boo I don't want to leave you here, by yourself, I only want to go with you, pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top'' The boy pleaded. ''Omg fine'' He grinned and took her hand and pulled her off the bed.

''Oh, hey Amber'' Kenji greeted as she barged in. ''What is that for'' Her younger sister asked as she had a water gun in her hands. ''I was coming to wake your lazy butt, now come on'' the two both pulled the girl out of their room straight to the backyard. ''Beach time'' Amber cheered squirting everyone with water.

''Oh, cool a surfboard, you surf'' Emma asked as her boyfriend nodded. ''Yup, I can teach you'' He responded. ''Double cool. let's go'' She ran off and left the others to check up...