-Chapter 6-

With Marinette being three months pregnant, ladybug, and married to Adrien it's been a shock to many hence why she stays at home more these days away from everyone wanting to take pictures and get autographs. Adrien however could handle himself with the public etc. but is having second thoughts on starting a family.

Every day Marinette goes live on Instagram talking about her day and what she expects would happen when she will be a mom, She doesn't know Adrien is having doubts about this and he doesn't want her to know either knowing how badly it will affect her as she wants to be a mom.

''Mari you okay, you weren't returning my calls'' Adrien asked as he had rushed home from work. ''I-I'm fine'' She sniffled out. ''Can't find my phone anyway'' She replied hugging a pillow as she lay on their bed. ''Hey, what's wrong'' Adrien rushed to her side seeing her eyes filled with tears.

''Are you having second thoughts on our baby'' She asked letting her tears fall. He was speechless. ''I'll take that as a yes'' Getting up the blue walked past him and sat outside by the pool. Looking at the clear water Marinette cried loudly as her heart broke. ''Mari-'' ''I saw it on your laptop Adrien, it was there, you looked it up, w-why would you get me pregnant if you don't want the child, it's our baby'' She sobbed. ''It's not that I don't want children Mari, And I do-'' ''So when I asked you why were you speechless''

''I was shocked, you never brought it up before, and then you said you wanted one and I want to be a dad I just don't want you to lose our child during pregnancy or during birth, Mari if that happens you will break, your heart is already so big but fragile and I don't want that to happen. I'm sorry I didn't tell you how I felt, please forgive me'' He pleaded sitting next to her.

''Sorry, for acting out on you'' Mari bowed her head. ''It's okay Princess I understand. Am I forgiven'' He asked getting a small smile and a nod. ''Great'' Helping her up Marinette and her husband went back to their room. ''Do you want to come up with names'' She asked as he pulled her onto his lap facing him. ''But we don't know the gender yet'' he replied. ''But you can still think of some in the meanwhile.'' His wife replied with a smile on her face.

''You are really excited about this aren't you'' Adrien chuckled. ''Of course, I am, we are gonna have a baby boy or girl and we are gonna raise them together.'' Mari beamed letting out a small squeal. ''Well I will think of some names for you okay baby, wanna go out and get lunch together'' he asked. ''Don't you have to go back to work'' she asked. ''Nope, I am taking you out for lunch'' Getting off of him the pregnant lady went to her closet to pick out clothes for herself as Adrien was already dressed. 

''So what do you think we are having'' Adrien asked as their waiter brought their food

''So what do you think we are having'' Adrien asked as their waiter brought their food. ''Uhm a boy'' Marinette smiled. ''Mmm I want a girl'' Adrien shot back. ''Well if we have a big brother then we can have a little sister for him to protect'' Mari blushed at her own words.

''So you want to try again after this one'' he raised a brow. ''I don't know, maybe, let's get through this first I'm not rushing it'' She smiled back. ''Okay, but I still want a girl'' He grinned and Mari rolled her eyes playfully at him making him laugh. ''So when you are four months which is in the next two weeks we have another photoshoot, we already did one, two, and three months, I know you will want pictures of everything for that big picture album I saw you bought, and yea I saw it stop looking at me like that'' Adrien grinned and she giggled.

''It was cute I had to get it, And thanks Kitty, I want to remember everything and we will be able to show our baby boy '' Marinette smiled. ''Okay baby, now you are eating for two so stop talking more eating you can't faint on me again'' he said holding her fork that held her noodles. ''Open up'' He ordered. After taking the food into her mouth Mari took the fork from her husband. ''I am not a baby you know'' she crossed her arms. ''You are my baby, and so is the one you are carrying, you two are my babies'' Adrien said dramatically making her blush. ''Now eat please, baby, or I will feed you again and that girl over there who keeps taking pictures of us is gonna love getting another picture with me feeding you'' Mari rolled her eyes and started eating her lunch...