-Chapter 7-

TIME SKIPPPP

With another month being added to Mari's pregnancy period, she has grown tired and hormones are finally starting to take a turn, while Adrien still has some doubts but doesn't want to tell her due to what happened last time. ''Baby, Can I have a pickle'' Mari begged. ''But you already had a lot, you will throw up,'' Adrien replied. ''But your babies need them'' She batted her eyelashes rapidly and he groaned. ''Fine'' Getting up Adrien made his way to the kitchen where he got another pickle on a tick for his pregnant craving wife.

''Thank you baby'' Marinette smiled widely. ''No more after that one'' he said getting in bed with her. ''Grumpy cat'' She whispered. ''I heard that and I will only allow it because you are pregnant and you are going through hormonal changes'' Adrien pouted laying his head on her lap. ''Hehe, okay kitty'' Marinette smiled eating her pickle slowly. ''I'm jelly'' he pouted again crossing his arms. ''Aww sorry, Kitty'' She giggled. ''By the way, when you give birth and you heal, you are gonna get it'' He demanded turning to his side drifting off to sleep.

the next day

''Oh Mari I have something for you'' Adrien smiled widely as he went up to their future baby's room. ''I got you something to put your stuff in, like your positive pregnancy test, all twelve of them, and your ultrasounds you know since you want to keep everything and it was cute too.'' Adrien smiled handing her a gift bag.

Sitting on the rocking chair Mari gasped as she took out the box. ''I had one just like this'' Adrien smiled at her expressions. ''I know your mom had all your baby pictures and stuff in it, so yesterday I called your dad and asked for him to send a picture of it and he still had it so-'' she cut him off with a kiss. ''I love it, thank you Kitty'' Mari smiled. ''Oh gosh, hey, don't you cry on me, nope Mari hey baby no crying, or I will cry'' He said wiping her tears. ''My Mari doesn't cry okay'' he pecked her cheek and she smiled. ''Wanna go in the pool'' he asked. ''Yea I'll go change'' she smiled and kissed his lips again before walking away with her gift.

 ''Yea I'll go change'' she smiled and kissed his lips again before walking away with her gift

''You are still looking sexy as ever'' Adrien smirked

''You are still looking sexy as ever'' Adrien smirked. ''You had doubts'' Mari grinned back. ''Nope, My wife will look sexy even when we get old together'' Adrien said helping her into the pool. ''Aww,'' Mari squealed loudly as Adrien wrapped his arms around her. The blonde smiled before he closed the space between them with a sweet long passionate kiss.

''Model baby she's pregnant already don't try anything in there'' Alya interrupted. ''Oh wow, Hi to you too'' Adrien chuckled. ''Where is my invitation'' Nino asked making his way to his wife. ''Where are the kids'' Mari asked before they ran in. ''Hi aunt Mari and uncle Adrien'' the girls smiled widely. ''Hey Girls I hope yall have extra clothes in those bags of yours cuz' yall gonna get wet'' Adrien notified picking up a water gun from the ledge before getting out of the water and chasing the girls by the names of Gabriella and Isabella.

''He's gonna be a great dad, I thought him well'' Nino said taking a bow. Mari giggled while Alya went inside. ''I got you now'' Adrien yelled before he soaked them with water. ''We got one too'' they yelled in unison ''Hey, I need to fill up mine that's not fair-'' Adrien yelled before they both soaked him and he jumped into the pool. 

''Best husband ever'' Mari smiled whispering into his ear as he wrapped his arms around her. ''Soon you will earn best father ever too'' Marinette smiled widely. ''Well that will never top best mom ever'' Adrien smiled back before he closed the space with a kiss. ''I made a snack'' Alya yelled bringing it to the patio sitting over the water. ''Race you'' the girls yelled as Adrien helped Mari out....