Family Description

The town was one of those towns where everybody knew everybody. Nobody moved in and almost nobody moved out. It was a routine everyday type of thing. The only ones awake was the town's local sheriff department and...well...the town's outcasts. Well, the word "outcasts" is a such a strong word for the situation here...Its more like The Angelus family are feared, but respected and loved... Ok picture someone that you've met that seemed scary, but they haven't done anything to harm you or make you miserable. Like you can't help but be scared of and adore them at the same time.

They're the golden family.

High middle class family:

Mrs. Angelus is the busy body homemaker that loves to bake and clean the house, she's the trophy wife and everybody can't help but love her, except when you make her angry then she will make you feel threatened without having to say a word;

Then, there's Mr. Angelus, the town's Doctor, he's amazing at what he does and he went hunting with the guys every other weekend. There's not much to say about Dr.Angelus,except that he's a kind doctor and treats his patients with respect, just don't piss him off....

Their children are

The golden boy and the oldest of the three Angelus siblings, Raphael Angelus, who's the star quarterback of the football team to the town's only high school, so he's gone a lot for football games. He's following in his father's footsteps and wants to be a doctor, he'll be one of the few lucky ones to leave this town of Himmel Wood;

Right next to the golden boy, is the beloved daughter of Dr. Angelus, Ariel Angelus. She's an animal lover, but she is no vegetarian. She wants to be a vet and she has the making to be one. She seems to have an affinity to animals. They love her just as much as she loves them. She's very sporty, aggressive on the field and kind off the field, well as long as you don't piss her off. She will defend her family if need be, she is not afraid to resort to violence;

Last but not least is the youngest of the three children, Uriel. He's the wisest of the three siblings. Always the one for talking out the problems and he's captain of the track team. He usually gets picked on by others...well when his siblings aren't around. He won't tell them because he is kind and they don't hit him, they just tease him a bit too strongly.

This story is that of Uriel and how he finds love with an added twist for entertainment.

~*~*~*~*

So here is a new story that I will be starting. I want to have at least five chapters done before I update this story. I am working on the third chapter at the moment and have at least two more to write. I hope you guys like it. Any questions please feel free to message me. :)

This was just a bit of info on Uriel's family life, please give this story a chance! I promise to try to make it interesting and steamy and shit! I kind of suck at summaries and stuff, but I promise to try my hardest whenever I update this story. Thank you if you give this story a chance!

~Crystal ~.~