~23~

Ivana

*After Uri and Diavolo Siblings left*

I felt her the moment she began walking in the direction of the house. I felt his presence as well. But that's impossible! I haven't felt it since that night when they took him from me. What is going on? I snapped my fingers and the two people headed my way appeared in front of me, with a giant box thing covered by a white sheet behind them.

"Please warn someone when you transport them. I feel a little nauseous right now."

"No games. What's going on Tala? Why can I feel him? What's underneath the sheet?"

"Jeez, straight to the point as usual. Can't I just come and say hi to my dear sister-in-law."

I sighed and looked over to Blaze.

"Why are you guys here?"

He chuckled.

"We need your helping finding the Angel of Judgement."

I internally gasped. I made sure to keep my face neutral.

"Why?"

"Let's discuss these things later. I want to see my nephews. Where are they?"

"They're not here right now. They won't be back till later this week. In fact, I need to join them soon. So if we can get a move on with whatever it is you need that would be great."

"Now, now, Ivana. I heard you had a cafe. I want to go eat at it. Plus, I'm sure Blaze could use a good meal as well."

I sighed. I knew she wasn't going to tell me anything until she wanted to. You can't ever force Tala to do something she doesn't want to. You have to just let have whatever she wants till she feels safe enough to do anything. I'm still freaking out because I can feel him and that she knew where I live. I'm just glad that I sent my babies away. Yes, Uriel is included. He's so sweet and really good for my bambino Adam. Now if only Xavier and Dominic can find their mates. Especially, Xavier because he decided to stop drinking the smoothies so his vampire is coming out. He seems to have control of it though so that's good. But for how long? A vampire can go crazy if they haven't found their mate.It can happen at anytime. It depends on the strength of the person. Some more weak-willed do go crazy faster than those with stronger minds.

"Fine, we'll go to my cafe and I'll have Rosie ask our cook to prepare the special for the day."

I quickly pull out my phone and send Rosie a text. I'm not going to poof us there since I'm pretty anxious for some reason. I need some time to adjust. So we're walking. I can tell Tala is about to say something, but I just look at her and glare. She holds her hands up in surrender. I'm a bit surprised, but I don't say anything.

Blaze

As we walk toward Ivana's cafe, I can feel my wolf begin to stir. He's probably just hungry because I'm starving! I can tell Ivana wants to get rid of us, but she won't. Especially, after we tell her that Victor is still alive, just in a magically induced coma that makes it seem as if he's dead. As we enter the cafe, I'm hit with the many different mouth-watering smells of delicious food. My wolf begins to go crazy. I'm assaulted with a particular smell that just made me extremely hard.

Mate! That smell is our mate!

My wolf is howling with joy and I begin to sniff so I can find my mate. Tala and Ivana look at me weirdly.

"I know it smells delicious in here, but no need to go psycho, brother dear."

"Mate." is all I say and she goes quiet. Her eyes widen and she smiles at me. She squeals while Ivana looks like she knows something.