~15~

Before we start, there's a small surprise for you guys. I hope you like it and it satisfies you guys.

**********

Adam's POV

I swing at Dom, who blocks and tries to uppercut me with his left. I block with my right and throw one of my own. It hits him and the force of the blow causes his face to turn to the right. I take this chance to knee him in the gut. As he bends over, I grab his head and raise my knee again. But, he grabs my waist and runs forward causing me to lose my balance and fall on my back. He begins to try and pin me. He almost succeeded but he forgot about my feet. I plant both of my feet firmly on the ground to balance myself, then I buck him off. This startled him and gave me an opening to grab his arm. I wrap my legs around his neck as pull his arm back in a famous wrestling move that I don't remember the name of at the moment. I apply a little bit of pressure to his elbow as I bend it back.

"Tap out Dom. I'm not afraid to break your arm."

"Fuck you, Ade!"

His words coming out a bit muffled since I currently have him in a chokehold with my legs.

"Okay."

I apply more pressure, not enough to break it but enough to make him feel like it is at its breaking point.

"Alright! Alright!"

Dom taps on my leg three times causing me to let go. I stand up as I hear clapping coming from the corner of our personal gym. I smile at my Amato who was watching the entire time. He looks like an angel, excuse the pun, but it is true. This is the first time in three weeks that he's given me a genuinely happy smile. My poor bambino is so stressed and he tries to give a smile, but anyone can tell that it is forced. The only time I've seen him sincerely relaxed is when he's with me or when he is flying. I feel a bit smug when that happens. God, I love him! He is perfect even with the dark bags under eyes, his extremely pale complexion, and his fragile looking body. As much he tries to hide it, I know he has trouble sleeping when I'm not there. I spent 10 out the 21 nights since we were interrupted from our little talk, sleeping with him in his bed. And that is because I snuck out of my house. My mama doesn't know about Uri being an angel or my mate so I try not to make her angry by spending all of my time with him. To her, I am her prezioso bambino so she might not appreciate the fact that I slept at my boyfriend's house.

I sigh as I think back to what cause Uri to get stressed.

Flashback

"I guess you're right. Uriel and you will find out soon or later. The man you describe was a man named Mike and he works for the Emilio Ro-"

"URI!! COME QUICK!"

We both run out of the room. Something about the tone in Alex's voice made it seem urgent. As we entered the living room, I saw the whole family including Dr.Richard huddled around something...no someone. Uri gasps when he moves closer.

"Rosie!"

He runs to her and practically shoves everyone out of the way.

"Are you okay? I saw the vision you infused with your feather. I can't imagine how scared you must have been. How did you escape from there? Who gave you that bruise?"

As he was talking, I looked at Rosie. She had a few scrapes and cuts on her body. On her face is a big hand-shaped bruise. This makes me angry because even though I haven't known her long I still see her as an older sister that I never had. Her hair was out of place as if someone had pulled it. She was wearing the clothes that she was wearing when she left the cafe. They were dirty and covered in mud. Other than that, though, she seems to be fine.