~19~

Adam

I was currently cursing up a storm due to this damn game. I got addicted to it ever since Uri showed me what it was.

"Pezzo cazzo di gioco di merda! Non ho nemmeno toccare la piastrella!(Fucking piece of shit game! I didn't even touch the tile!) What the fuck?!"

I hear the door open and I smelled my mate's scent. Throughout today, my senses have become far more enhanced and it was weird, but I went along with it. I should have a talk with my mother and Xavier later.

"Hey Tesoro."

"Actually, it's Uri."

Holy fuck! Was that my amato? His voice sounded like a mixture of Raguel's deep and powerful voice and Uri's soft but somewhat feminine voice. My head snaps up at him. His eyes are different colors. One is purple and the other is blue. He looks so bello. I can feel my dick getting hard from the sight of him alone.

"Um Uri? Why are your eyes purple and blue?"

"Oh yeah, don't worry. Raguel is also here. Anyways, give me a minute to use the bathroom before I get out your present."

I nod and don't say anything because damn is his voice so goddamn sexy right now. He isn't ready yet, Adam!! God, I know! I just want to bend him over and make him scream my name, but I won't make him do it. Plus, our entire family is still here, though I think I heard my mom scream a bye to me, but I was distracted by the game. That's what I need a good distraction so I don't make Uri uncomfortable with how horny I am right now. I go back to playing Piano Tiles.

After a few games, I get so into the game that I don't even hear the door open. I hear a throat getting cleared so I look up since I knew it was Uri. I gasp at the sight in front of me. I must have fallen asleep or something because Uri looks so sexy. My hands go slack and I feel all of my blood going south.

"Ow, fuck!"

"Are you okay, Querido?"

I didn't even notice him come toward because the unexpected pain. I look up at him and blink.

"This isn't a wet dream then."

He gives me a confused look so I explain what I meant.

"You look so sexy that I was scared I was dreaming about you again. But since I actually felt that pain from my phone hitting my face, I know that this real."

He blushes so prettily and nodded his head in agreement. Suddenly, he gets a determined and extremely confident look on his face. He stared straight into my eyes and began to speak in his very sexy voice.

"I want you to take all of me tonight."

What? Is he serious? I can help the look of shock that comes over my face. Is he sure? What if he's doing this for me? I don't want him to think that I won't wait because I will.

"Are yo-"

He cuts me off by putting his finger to my lips and shushing me. I feel tingles from his touch so I stay quiet and rejoice in the feeling.

"If I wasn't then I wouldn't have gone through the pain of buying lube and shaving every inch of my body. I love you Adam Diavolo. I want to mate with you officially and show the world that I am yours and you are mine. So will you make love to me tonight?"

That's all I needed before I pulled him toward me. I stared down at him and took a moment to appreciate what will become mine in the most intimate of ways soon. God, he looks so sexy in my leather jacket. I forgotten I even gave it to him. I'm glad I did though. Is he wearing anything under there? He has it zipped up half way so I can't tell. A bright red bow is wrapped around his waist.