~22~

Uriel

"We have to go."

I nod and gave my parents a hug goodbye.

"Tell Ariel and Raphael that I'll be spending these few days with Adam on some small vacation. Don't tell them the actual reason why I'm in Italy since they'll be angry and want to try and protect me or something like that. I don't want them involved."

They both nod at me and give me one more hug. Dad's hug last a little longer than mom's and I smile because I can feel his love for me. That gives me some strength to face the unknown. Knowing that my family loves me and supports me, helps me out a lot. Of course, when I'm with Adam I feel like I can take on the world so all I need his and my family's love to help me out. I transport us to his house, causing Dom to yelp out in shock. I giggle and apologize for scaring him.

"It's fine, Uri. I just didn't expect you to pop up so suddenly. So that's how it'll be when we get transported to Italy?"

I nod and giggle again because that was just pretty funny. After I giggled like a man, I might add, I got down to business. I told Ivana to grab hold of whoever she was going to take and I'll take the other one while Adam just pictures where's he's going to go. But she had other ideas.

"How about you and Adam take them while I stay here and finish up some things. I'm not ready yet. I have some business with the cafe that needs to be done. I'll be there before the party."

Adam and his brother went to protest, but Ivana held a hand up.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle myself if anything happens. I am one of the high ranking and most powerful witch out there."

The Diavolo siblings just sigh and look to me.

"Alright, Adam grab Xavier. I'll get Dom. Remember, just picture where it is you want to go and I'll just follow you since I have the ability to find you with our mate bond."

Adam nods and gives me a light peck on the forehead before closing his eyes. I could feel him pulling on my power. I smile when he and Xavier disappear. Dom looks at the spot they were just at in awe. I smirk.

"You ready?"

I close my eyes and mentally pull on Adam's energy so that I can follow him. I put all my focus on following Adam's spiritual trail. I feel Dom squeeze my hand and there's a whooshing noise. And then the sound of Dom groaning and puking. I open my eyes and see Adam in the arms of another man. I feel Raguel getting angry, but luckily I'm more reasonable and can hold him back by pointing out that the man is way too old for Adam. I felt a bit nauseous as well, but I think nothing of it since Dom is currently still puking. I walk away because if I continue hearing Dom puke, I will follow his example and throw up all of Ivana's delicious cooking. Adam pulls away from the older gentleman's embrace and walks to me. He takes my hand and pulls me toward the man.

"Nonno, questo è il mio fidanzato di essere, Uriel. (Grandpa, this is my fiance to be, Uriel)."

"Essere? Immagino che lei non l'ho ancora chiesto? Come sono così sicuro che sarà lui a dire di sì? (To be? I take it you haven't asked him yet? How are you so sure he'll say yes?)"

" Fidati di me, nonno. So che sarà lui a dire di sì. Ci amiamo other.I'm intenzione di chiedere lui domani alla festa. (Trust me, grandpa. I know he'll say yes. We love each other.I'm going to ask him tomorrow at the party.) "

I have no clue what is being said, but Adam's grandpa seems to be amused by it. He just smiles at Adam and then turns to me.

"How rude of me. Hello, Uriel. I am Adam's grandpa, Giovanni. I understand that you are currently dating my grandson."