~29~

Please read the AN at the end of the chapter! Thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!!!

******

Uriel

I sigh as I'm watching Jade Smith trying out for the solo in one of the songs that we're going to sing at the senior assembly next week. Today is my first day back at school even though it's been a couple of weeks since Winter break was over. After I woke up from my four day nap, I was put on bed rest because my father was a bit too overprotective once he found out what I did. It was super boring staying in bed for a week. Raguel was also restless because we were both fine, but both my mate and my father wanted me to stay in bed till they felt that I was okay to go to school. At least, Alex and Adam brought me my homework so I wouldn't fall behind. I turned in all of my classwork today and now, I'm in choir class. I'm not doing anything in choir because Mr. Barlow wants me to sing a song all by myself because he thinks that I've given up most of my solos so I should sing a song alone. I can't understand that logic, but I'm stuck singing a song now. I haven't chosen a song so I'm suppose to be spending this class time to chose a song, but I already know which one so I'm just sitting here thinking about stuff. I think back to the day I woke up and can't help, but chuckle at the conversation that Adam had with his father.

Flashback

I could feel the anxiousness rolling off of my mate and I wanted to comfort him. I just squeezed his hand and sent soothing energy to him. I sighed because I knew he was nervous but there is nothing to be nervous about. Vincent already knew about us since I told him.

"Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine. He already knows about us and he hasn't said anything about it so I know he's completely fine. He might be missing you as much as you missed him. Just go in there and talk to him. And if he really doesn't accept you, which he will, then I'll let you fuck me till you forget."

Adam gave me a shocked look and then he wiped it away to smirk at me.

"Will you let me even if he does?"

"I'll let you know, but you need to get this over with so afterward we can do whatever you want, big boy."

Adam smirked and open the door to the living room for me. As I passed him, I felt a smack on my ass causing me to yelp and jump in surprise. I heard multiple chuckles and I felt my face grow heated. He kissed my cheek and led me toward the couch. I was about to sit down, but then he pulled me onto his lap. He tensed up again when he looked over at his father. I know he's being stupid because his father seemed to accept me just fine when Adam had gone down to get me food. He welcomed me into the family officially and asked me all kinds of questions about the baby. I rolled my eyes and just broke the tense silence that seemed to come from out of nowhere thanks to Adam and his nervousness.

"Adam would like to talk to you Vincent."

I gently rubbed my thumb across the back of his hand as his hold on me grew a bit tighter.

"Oh, what do you want to talk to me about son?"

"I just want to know if you accept me as I am?"

I rolled my eyes at my fiance's lack of tact, but I knew he was just nervous so I snuggled closer to let him know I support him. I looked up when Vincent started laughing. I think everyone was confused.

"Figlio, se credevi veramente che la mia risposta non fosse allora sei un idiota. Certo, ti accetto! Tu sei la mia carne e il mio sangue. Ho perso molto la tua vita e lo farò, ma non ti accoglierò mai perché il tuo compagno non è una scelta. Il destino ha scelto questo tipo, accettabile e meraviglioso uomo come tuo compagno e chi devo andare contro il destino? (Son, if you truly thought my answer was no then you're an idiot. Of course, I accept you! You're my flesh and blood. I've missed out on a lot of your life and I'm going to make up for it, but I would never not accept you because your mate is not a choice. Fate chose this kind, accepting and wonderful man as your mate and who am I to go against fate?)"