part thirteen

i didn't know i had fallen asleep until i was woken up by the pounding on my office door

i had locked it when Jasmin had left after our sex sessions, it took me a while fucking hour to get her out of my office so when i did i locked the door so i could continue my work.

rubbing my eyes i stand up and walk to the door, unlocking and opening it reveling Emilio and Rico, just standing there like two lost idiots.

fucking great

they make their way in and sit on the couch while i go back to my seat and breaths out heavily.

"whats up with the pounding?" i rub my forehead and ask. "you look like shit" Rico immediately comments, "and it stinks did you have sex you probably did huh, jasmin was her name yeah she screams so unnecessary like your dick isn't even-" i cut him off by throwing one of my book at his head making him wince and rub his head quickly in pain.

Emilio chuckles and my attentions turns to him "anything on that girl?" i ask and to my surprise he shakes his head "nope nothing no full name, no pictures it's like she doesn't exist" he responds making me narrow my brows, "what do you mean?! you didn't find shit on her emilio?" i ask and clench my jaw, my hand in a fist.

"calm down i seriously looked at everything but i found nothing legit nothing but i will keep looking in fact imma go now" he stands up and leaves the room not giving me a chance to say anything.

taking a deep breath i turn my gaze back to Rico who was still rubbing his head.

"befriend her and get me information, have my men watch her wherever she goes" i tell him in all seriousness and he nods hesitantly "are you sure it's all necessary?" he asks and i take a deep breath, my fucking head is killing me.

"yes Rico now fuck off i need to get shit done" i nod and scramble all of my papers into a stack, "i'm going to go boxing you wanna join?" he asks while making his way to the door, i give him a quick no and he leaves closing the door.

**

After getting most of my work done i decided to take a shower, finishing that i shave my grown in beard and styled my hair back.

once in my walk in closed i put some navy blue trousers along a withe button up shirt and my rolex watch and my shoes. quickly i spray my cologne on and out i was to the kitchen, finally.

walking into the kitchen i'm greeted my the smell of delicious breakfast, smiling at lorena i make my way to her and pecks her cheek before taking my plate and coffee mug.

Lorena is our chef, shes been here forever with us.

after taking my utensils i make my way back to the office to get other shit done that i didn't have the chance to finish earlier, for personal reasons.