part thirty-three

did i ever know what a blowjob was? no

are Marco and rico teaching me about it? yes

you must be confused on how he got to this point. you see i have suppose to be resting in bed but Elijah did not let me to sleep since he really wanted me to try waffles and ice cream combined and damn was it fucking delicious.

then i tried to go back to sleep but Rico dragged me to this game room where Marco had joined us.

Emilio took Elijah and decided to go on a walk with the dogs because eli wouldn't stop begging him, safe to say they all have a soft spot for my son including vin-

nope don't even speak his name out.

i haven't seen him in two days, the last time was when i told him that joshua was in fact my rapist.

i did hear from marco that he had been downstairs with joshua but he never went into detail which i am really thankful for.

"athena!" marco slaps my thigh making me blink and look back at them.

"did you understand?" he raises his brows with hope.

"i did not" i shake my head chuckling which made them both throw their head back and groan, "athena what the fuck" rico speaks up this time.

they both title their bodies caging me between them before they nod at each other and look at me.

"don't use your teeth, some guys do like when you gaze your teeth against their dick but the majority don't" marco explains before glancing at Rico giving him a look to continue "exactly and you have to moisten the dick preferable with your own salvia before jerking the guy or else it feels very uncomfortable" he eyes me waiting for my reaction.

how the fuck am i supposed to react to this.

i am not giving a guy a blowjob so why the hell am i sitting here and listening to them talk.

"yeah always start sucking on the tip-" i cut off marco and blush "okey enough i don't wanna hear about that stuff anymore"

"awh our little innocent athena it's okey we will teach you" marco teases nudging my arm with his elbow.

"and if you wanna try it out on us you are more then welcome" rico adds making me widen my eyes and gasps.

"i'm joking!"

"he is not" Marco smirks.

"i have enough bye" i shake my head and stand up, rushing to the stairs and running up, their laughters slowly getting quieter with each step i took down the hallway.

the mansion was a literal dream, marble floor, black and withe furniture along a very comfortable and rich looking couches, he had about two living rooms downstairs and upstairs was a whole other house.