Part fourteen

it's been four days since the incident, since i saw that guy kill two men in front of me with no hesitation, four days since i have been getting watched

now i am no stupid bitch, i know what it feels like to have eyes on me, watching my every step, every move. And that's exactly what i have been feeling, on my way to work i feel the same four eyes on me, i did take a quick glance but i didn't see much as they wore all black including a cap that covered most of their faces, at work they come in sometimes and sit there 'working' on their computer till i have to clock out.

i cant even take Elijah out because they will know, they will know i have a son and that will put him in danger, if they want me they should take me. and only me

**

i take a deep breath as i listen to Kai rant about this couple that always comes to this coffee shop, apparently she cheated on him and he cheated back which got her mad and for revenge she keyed his car, crazy right?

"honestly she's a bitch" i comment as he finished his rant, "i mean she cheated on him and then proceeded to key his car?" i huff and put the coffee and cake plate on the counter for Anna to take and serve.

"right that's what i'm saying, i mean he wasn't the bigger person and cheating back doesn't bring peace but she did it first" he replies and nods slowly probably thinking to himself.

just when i had taken another customers order the two, black dresses men walk in.

they order was as simple to make as to order, two black coffees and two cheesecakes.

"the usual gentleman?" i ask and they nod, i take their money and put it in the register before getting their order and serving it to them.

and for the next three hours they watched me like a fucking hawk. the least that they could do is do a better job at hiding them self? like what?

if i were to be their boss i would have fired their heads a long fucking time ago.

getting closer to the end of my shift, i can't help but feel excited to finally have my son in my arms, he has a little cold from Luna and has been sleeping and coughing all day n night.

**

"hi princess" Rico greets me and i greet him with a little 'hi' back. "how have you been mhm?" he questions me.

"good and you?" i respond and tap on the screen as i know what he will be ordering. "good good just stressed the fuck out" he sighs and when i take a better look at him, i see a couple of bruises on his face and lips.