/1/

october 1988

(Alex up there)

Alexis, or Alex, sat on her soft bed, looking out the window at the rain, KISS-Who Wants to be Lonely playing in her headphones.

Alex loves rain. It's calming weather and best time for her to draw or watch some horror. Drawing is her talent, one that her parents didn't want to allow her for some unknown reason.

She slowly stood up and walked over to the window. The rain is like calling her to go out and walk in there, which is what she exactly did. Putting on her boots and jacket, the hood of her hoodie pulled over her head, she waves at her granny before walking out. The cold of rain hit her like a slap, making her more excited. She doesn't live that far from her friend's house, so she decided to give him a little visit.

As Alex kept walking while still listening to her walkman, she noticed a boy in yellow jacket kneeling by sewer, like looking for something in there. The boy then put his arm into the sewer. She realized it's Georgie, Bill's younger brother.

"Georgie?" Alex called his name, making the boy turn his head to her but before any of them know it, he's screaming in pain and pulled away from there, trying to crawl himself away from whatever bit his arm off. Alex cringed in disgust at the sight, but that didn't stop her from running over to help him.

An ass long white arm reached for his ankle, never happening cause of Alex stepping on it and making the arm shrink back in pain. Her head again turned to Georgie, running over to him and kneeling down to his height.

"Georgie?! What in the hell were you doing here?!" Georgie looked up, realizing who is it and right away wrapping his arm around Alex's torso, clinging to her. She looked from his figure into the sewer where the arm came from before and saw there pair of blue eyes piercing into her, then they turned into golden-yellow colour. She feel like it can see into her soul.

Never showing any fear, just anger for doing such a thing to Georgie and confused at what is that, Alex glared back. It can't be human, human isn't that strong to bit someone's arm off. Even through the rain, the smell of cotton candy and popcorn hit her nose drills like wave of water.

She stood up and lifted Georgie with her, although he was again dragged back down, that thing pulling him into the sewer. Reacting immediately, Alex looked around for something to help her, seeing a sharp stick. Her fingers wrapped around it and she flopped down on her knees, stabbing the stick into the thing's arm, it going right through as the thing let out painful shriek.

She tried to crawl away along with Georgie, never doing that as she hissed in pain, something sharp borring into her skin around her ankle. She looked back, her eyes widen in horror to see a white face with dark red lines and red nose bitting into her ankle, it's teeth not like any other human but sharp!, sharper than shark's teeth.

Kicking it into face with her good leg which made it let go of her ankle, she quickly crawled as far from the sewer as she could. There's for sure gonna be left freaking scar. Sitting up facing the sewer, before she can progress what's happening, Georgie is pulled into the sewer.

"Alex!" Were Georgie's last word she heard, then it went completely silent, just the sound of raindroops hitting the ground. Even the sweet smell disappeared. Not even knowing what is she doing, her raged body moved closer to the sewer, she crouched down and looked into the darkness.

"I'll get you for this! I'll kill you for him! Do you hear me?! I will kill you!" Yelled Alex over her lungs, hoping that fucking thing heard her marked words. If you would look at her, you would not notice the tear rolling down her cheek. "Asshole!"

Georgie was sweet boy, a little brother of her best friend. Even she herself took him like her little brother. But now he's gone. Forever. And he's not coming back. But what will she tell Bill? She can't just tell him his brother was dragged into sewers and killed by a freaking clown or whatever was that thing. The only about It she know it's not human.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Hey, guys. New story coming out. I hope you like this one and support my stories by comment, vote or share and tell me if you'd like continuing to this book (which will take time in IT 2019). Also I will post new chapter every weekend, maybe sooner. Wish you good reading >>>