/4/

All the way back Eddie was spitting stuff about what can happen to Ben when he get infection into his injury or some shit we already know and it's becoming annoying. 

"And you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a waist? You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that?" Rambled Eddie as we stopped in alley and got off bikes. I set Ben on some boxes and put comforting hand on his shoulder. Poor guy. He didn't deserve this. Next time when I see Bowers, I'm gonna hit him. 

"Eddie, shut up! We know. You told us these things thousand times. Better find something to cure my headache caused by you." I snapped at Eddie, having enough of this and startling Ben a little at my sudden behavior. 

"Hey Richie, wait here. Alex, you stay with them. Come on." Bill told us and ran off with Stan and Eddie, leaving me with bleeding Ben and annoying Richie. You gotta be kidding me.

"Hey, that's not fair! What am I supposed to do with these two!?..........BILL!" I gave up, seeing it's waste of time and turned to Ben and Richie who too looked like they don't know what to do.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died." Said Richie to Ben, making him look at Richie. I rolled my eyes at my pervy friend, hitting him over head.

"Ow. What was that for?" Richie turned to me with hurt face as I smirked at him and crossed my arms. 

"Sorry, I wanted to hit you before you die." Richie just glared at me but when I looked over to Ben, he was confused hence he didn't get the joke.

"Just a joke, Beny-boo. No one's gonna die. Well, just maybe." I told him, gesturing to Richie as I said 'maybe'. It's not good when you get on my bad side. Last time on my bad side got Gretta and she ended up with broken nose and bruises.

Ben blushed even more when I called him Beny-boo, not noticing Richie's glares towards Ben. I don't know why I called him like that, it just came to me and it quite fit to Ben. He looks like fluffy teddy bear. 

"Don't blame me! It's not my fault I'm so sexy and charming." Richie called proudly, fixing his glassed and hair as I laughed at him. How really? 

"You wish, Mr. Perfect." I get closer to him as he got closer to me and our noses touched, looking into each others eyes and forgetting Ben is here too.

"Are you guys like, together?" Our attention took Ben as he asked while pointing between us confused.

"No!"

"Yes!"

Me and Riche yelled at the same time, making me glare at him with red cheeks, though he only smirked smugly back at me, crossing his arms. That was his plan. That bastard. 

"No, we're not." I turn to Ben, shaking my head. I wouldn't mind to date Richie but I know he likes me just as a friend and his flirting to me is just playful. He don't mean it seriously. 

"Ugh, I'm going after boys. You stay here, Richie Tozier!" I yelled back to Richie, pointing at him as he wanted to follow me and I ran off. Someone has to stay with Ben and that one is Richie, since he embarrassed me. 

When I got into the store, I see boys standing in alley with Eddie holding things in his arms. And I was wondering what was taking them so long. I walk up to them, looking at what's in Ed's arms. 

"Well, if you think it's what we need to help Ben's injury then okay. But why didn't you pay already. You're taking too long." I told them, checking desinfection in Eddie's arms. I'm not a doctor but I know how to clean wounds and Eddie took some things that won't be needed so I put them back but he put it back in his arms, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at him while shaking my head.