/3/

"Take everything but the Delicious Deals, guys. My mom loves them. Hey, first you said Barrens, and now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught?" Talked Eddie as Bill and Richie took food we're taking with us. We're going to the sewers because of Bill's wishes.

As much as I hate to do it, I can't tell Bill Georgie was killed by fucking wierd clown. He wouldn't believe me and would think I'm crazy. I know he miss his brother, I miss him too but Georgie would still be dead from dehydration or starving if he was in sewers. 

"We won't, Eds. The sewers are public works. We're the public, aren't we?" Told Bill to Eddie and Richie opened another shelf, where were Eddie's or better by his mom forced medicine. I know his mom, a.k.a my aunt, is very protective over Eddie, but giving him some stupid medicine and saying some things that aren't even true is very stupid. 

"Hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?" Richie asked with sarcasm, turning to Eddie who walked to him and closed the shelf. 

"Yeah, I'm saving it for your sister. This is private stuff." Eddie said irritated by Richie's acts, closing it. I chuckled at them.

"C'mon, little cousin. Why don't you toss these drugs which are not even helping you away? They're bullshit. But as I know you you'll just say they're helping you. Like always." I added before Eddie could say something. "Is that everything?" 

"Yeah, I think." As Bill answered to my question, I began to walk away from this house, boys right on my tail. I opened the door and wanted to walk out but stopped us my aunt's voice, making them bumb into me.

"Eddie bear." We stopped and looked at her. "Where you boys and Alexis are off to in such a rush?" She asked as she stopped painting her nails on pink. Eddie's mom is fat lady with glasses and brown curly hair. I don't really like her for what she's doing to her son. Looks like her and my mother had something in common, but in different way.

"We are going to..." Bill tried to bring something but on his mind was nothing, so I came up with something.

"We are going to Bill's house. He wants to show us a new game I got him on his birthday. This stupido never played it so we're gonna teach him that, or at least I'm gonna." I blurred out from nowhere, bringing first stupid thing that came to my mind. Yeah, it's true I got Bill a new game on his birthday but whatever. 

"Okay boys... and Alexis. Oh, and sweetie, don't go rolling around on the grass. Especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get." Said Eddie's mom and continued doing her nails.

Again we wanted to walk out but again we were stopped by Eddie's mom. She just can't let him go, can she? "You forgot something?" Eddie walked up to his mom, giving her a kiss on cheek and making us giggle at him. 

"Don't you want one from me too, Mrs. K?" Richie joked, making me almost burst of laughing but Eddie walked back to us, pushing us out embarrassed.

We walked out, got on bikes and drove off. I had to sit behind Richie as I broke my bike two years ago and I forgot my skateboard at home, but I don't mind. As we were making our way to sewers, Stan joined us.

....Time skip....

"I don't know. I guess." Eddie stated, not wanting to be here as we finally arrived where we wanted. Sewers. 

"That's poison ivy, that's poison ivy and that's poison ivy." Stan pointed almost at every plant he saw. Stan is chicken like Eddie but very good friend and he can be easily irritated by my acts. That's what I like to do.

"Stan, Stan, Staaaan. Not every plant you see is poison ivy, so stop please. I'm gonna get headache one day from you and Eddie." I mumbled the last sentence, holding my head and walking after Bill, though Richie being close to me heard me.