/10/

"Bill! Bill, you can't go in there. This is crazy." Beverly is first to reach the house and throw her bike down, stopping Bill before he can enter the house. We others did the same, standing in front of Bill.

"Look, you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because, I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but...he isn't. So walking into this house for me is easier than walking into my own."

My eyes lower, knowing he is right. If no one stop that thing from killing children, then it's gonna get worse. And if we don't stop it, maybe one of my friends are next. Or me. I hope I can keep my friends safe, because if I don't then I will never forgive myself. Still I don't think I'm in the mood to go inside. Especially after what happened. But someone has to do it. Fuck.

"Wow." Richie awed suddenly, staring at Bill's back.

"What?"

"He didn't stutter once." Richie replied to Ben. If I think about it now, I have to agree with Richie. It is getting under Bill's skin. I hope Bill didn't see my scar, I'm already acting wierd enough from what they told me. If only they knew.

"Let's go, kids." They ignored what I called my friends because it's usual but moved forward as well.

"Wait." We turned to Stan, who's the only one not moving. "Uhm. Shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know, just in case something bad happens?" My poor friend, he's still shaken up. So are others but it didn't left him yet.

"Who wants to stay out there?" Bill asked and everyone raised their hands but me, Bev and Bill, even though my arm is twiching to shoot up. Lay down, stupid arm! 

We did 'pull a straw' and Bill, Eddie, Richie and me ended the ones with short straw. Not like I care much, at least I can keep an eye on these three. I hope.

Bill opened the door and the four of us entered the house, slowly but did. It's little messier and more dirty than I remember since I was cornered to run here away from Bowers, but that was long ago. But uh, oh my, it smell horrible here, worse than before.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw." Richie statted, defeated while looking around. I can only shrug my shoulders.

"You can call it luck." From the corner of my eye I see Eddie quickly glare at me and Richie, once again looking around this old house.

"Shut up, both of you." Small smile creep on my face but fall as soon as it crawled on. "I can smell it."

"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie started and in moment I know he's gonna make some joke Eddie will gag at.

"Why?"

"Because then you're eating it." Okay, well, it's actually truth this one. However, Eddie still gagged and pulled out his inhaler. I rubbed my poor cousin's back, though my eyes focused on looking around the room. It looks like living room to me, but can't tell properly. I was about to turn and tell Richie to give Eddie a break, seeing him in another room when I did.

"What?" Bill is the one to come to Richie's side, looking down at some kind of paper in Richie's hands. My brows furrow at my friend's face. He looks like he's about to cry or have panic attack.

"It...it says I'm missing." I caught Richie whisper.

"Y-You're not missing, Richie." Bill tell him, me and Eddie stopping in front of them.

"Police department, city of Derry.' That's my shirt. That's my hair. That's my face. That's my name! That's my-!" Richie started to panic, Bill trying to calm him down but no attempt. Shit, I hope I won't regret doing this, but someone has to shut this guy up.