/5/

!!!!!Warning: mention of death, blood, suicide!!!!!

I finally drove home and kicked those shoes off of me. "I'm home!" I yelled to my grandma, letting her know I'm back and is going to make dinner. My granny is very old woman and so I'm taking care of her, sometimes. Like yeah, she still can walk and do those usual things, but she gets tired very quickly so I'm the one that use to make dinner or breakfast, and sometimes lunch. 

No response from granny was heard, so I assume she fell asleep on the couch with TV still turned on. And I was right. When I walked into living room, I saw my granny lying on the couch, snoring as she slept and the TV of course must be on, like always. 

I went over to the TV and turned it off. Turning around, I was about to walk away but a click and voices coming from the TV made me stop in my tracks, turning slowly around and seeing the old TV again turned on. What the actual fuck? I know I just turned it off, so why it turned back on? Maybe something is off with the TV, as it's pretty old TV. 

"Okayyyy, not wierd at all. Ugh. Soon this TV will be flying out the window. I swear." I muttered to myself, grabbing and pulling the socket from plug. I waited for it to turn on again, and it didn't. Yes, it deffinitely must be by that old age. 

I made my way into kitchen, but stopped in middle of the corridor cause door to basement opened. Okay, that's really wierd. Some cat sneaked into our house again or what? Rolling my eyes, I went to close the door, but sudden voices coming from down the basement changed my mind.

"Alexis. Alexis." Those similiar voices I know I heard before repeated my name. Me being the horror fan and doing the stupidiest thing they do in the movies, I turned on the low light and started walking down the stairs and pretty slowly, like in horrors. Muhahaha. Okay, I should stop talking to myself and take this shit seriously. But I can't help it! I never take anything seriously. Not since that day.

When I walked down, before my eyes was something I thought I would never think I'd see again. Before my eyes hang my already dead parents, rope around their throats as it choked them to death and cuts covering their bloody bodies. This is how my parents killed themself years ago, right before my eyes when I was just a small girl. They hang up after cutting themself. 

To be honest, I don't feel anything. No sadness. No anger. No pity. No fear. Nothing. Just confusion and shock it showed here like that. This have to be some bad dream. It doesn't make sense otherwise. My horrible parents are years dead, and they were even burried. How come they're hanging here before my DAMN EYES?! I think I'm starting to go crazy. Maybe I eat something? Bullshit. 

I took few steps towards the hanging bodies, them slightly swinging in the air. A wave of cotton candy and popcorn went through my nose, not even knowing why and from where is it coming. But I don't care at this moment. My eyes focused only at my dead parents, that I don't know why are here. 

Suddenly, the man body that used to be my father fell on the ground on his face with thund as the rope torred. I quickly scotted back from the body, not wishing to have it by my feet. Not kind, dude. Learn to land. 

I don't know what to do. A body of my dead parents are hanging there and lying on the ground. What am I supposed to do with them?! I'm not gonna touch it! Never!

 As I wanted to walk up the stairs and make dinner to forget I ever saw this, the body of my father like woke up and lunged at me. WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL-?! 

I screamed as it grabbed my ankle where's the scar, hard and I think bruise will stay there. I fell on my back, hitting my head but I quickly get back to myself. The body crawled on top of me, drolling over me as it's eyes turned from blue to golden yellow and I watched its ruined bloody face in horror and disgust. I'm more of like in shock and disgust than scared shitless, knowing damn well this isn't real. It can't be.

I grabbed the nearest thing, which was a bat and smacked it in the face. It got distracted by pain, so I hit it again and again until I have enough room and kicked it off me. The second body that hang there before is nowhere to be seen anymore. What the-? I quickly stood up, watching in disgust as the body of my father turned into the last thing I would like to ever see again.

It's the clown.

The fucking clown that killed Georgie a year ago. The same clown that kept haunting me in my dreams. The same clown that bit my ankle and left scar there. And by the looks of it, he can shapeshift. Anger filled my body as the clown looked at me with devilish grin, it's yellow eyes borring into mine brown-green ones. 

"Hi, Alex." Fury went through me when he called me by my nickname. Like that can call me only my friends, you freak! It's crimson red lips turned upside down, his yellow eyes becoming full of anger.

"Freak? Freak?! You calling me a freak?! FREAK?!" He kept repeating, saliva falling from his mouth as he shook his head, jingles sounding. I raised the bat over my shoulder, ready to hit him if he attack. I don't exactly know it's gender so let's say it's he/him.

"Yes, your are! You killed a kid! And I suppose not just one. Betty Rippson. Another kid you killed YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" It lunged at me but I swung the bat and hit it over his face, and again and again till it just laid on the ground. Letting the bat fall to the ground, I quickly ran up the stairs and locked the door for it to not come out. I let out breath I didn't realize I held and walked into kitchen, shaking my head to forget this happened. 

I purred water into pot and put it on stove, turning it on. I got out carrots, took a big sharp knife and began to cut carrot after carrot into small cyrcles. As I were cutting, I heard footsteps from living room so I suppose granny woke up and is making her way here to check what am I doing. And I was right when I saw the purple slippers step into the kitchen and then granny's full body. 

"Hi, dear. How was your day?" Granny asked and it made me furrow my brows in confusion, because my granny is never asking how was my day when she know it was simple day with boys and is mostly sarcastic. I turned to look at her wierd grinning face. Something is off and I don't have good feeling about it. 

"Ehm, good, I think? Usual with boys." I turned back to continue cutting the carrot. I then threw it into the hot water and took out onion and began cut it too. 

"And are you scared, Alex?" Granny suddenly asked, but it didn't sound like her, it sounded more demonic and zombie like. And it's not what granny would ever asked. I right away knew there is evil. 

I felt arms sneak around my waist and I immediately turned with the big sharp knife in my hand in the attempt to stap that fucking clown pretending to be my granny, but as I was about to do, it grabbed my wrist and held it tightly for me unable to move. Shit. I glared at it, gritting my teeth while it stared into my eyes deadly, like it is hungry or what. It suddenly giggled.

"Hehehe, you're the fearless one. Hiding your fear behind the mask to show how brave you are and that you fear nothing, but deep down you know you are scared. I can smell the delicious fear of yours." It teased, scoffing at me as the saliva fell on my shirt, my face turning into disgust from both his saliva and his gloved hand switched to rest on my cheek. It's grip on my wrist tightened, making me let go of the knife still in my hand and drop to the ground. Awesome, another bruise left. 

"I don't fear you." I breathed out through gritted teeth, showing no fear but anger. It like sniffed me, then shook it's head to the side then back to me.

"You will." As he said that with his devilish grin, I grabbed the hot pot that burned my fingers and threw it at him, the boiled water falling and burning him. He screamed in pain. I quickly picked up the knife it made me let go of and pointed with it at the clown, but when I looked up where it was it wasn't there anymore, just the hot water on the ground. Suddenly granny, the real one this time I hope, walked into the kitchen and looked around at the mess.

"Jesus christ, what happened here? You saw a spider or what?" This proved it is my real granny as she joked, even though she know I'm not scared of spiders. 

"Don't worry, just thought I saw something and panicked. I'll clean it up." I told her, heavy breathing and put the knife on unit, my hand resting on it as I leaned on my arm, rubbing my tired eyes. I would use some sleep. 

Granny nodded and slowly walked away, probably back into the living room. I sighed at the mess around, and thought back about what happened. It is back. No, Pennywise is back and I know we need to stop it, or it will kill more and more innocent souls. 

What the hell.