/6/

The next day I changed into white tank top and black shorts, throwing green short sleeved shirt on my shoulders as I put on my boots, the black bandana wrapped around my ankle where the scar is and brown leather bracelets on my wrist to cover the bruise made from the fucking clown. The boys don't know about it, they can't. There would be questions about it and I can't answer them, especially to Bill.

I yell bye to my granny, who was in the kitchen before shutting the door, putting my headphones on as my walkman plays Sttruter by KISS, grabbing my skateboard and driving to the place where we're supposed to meet.

The Quarry.

It took me around ten minutes to get there, the rest of the way having to walk and carry my skateboard. Once I see my friends' bikes laying thrown on the ground, I look over corner to see them standing on the endge of the cliff in their wierd underwear. I tried hard not to laugh.

They didn't notice me when I threw my skateboard beside their bikes, headphones on it while watching them with amusement. These diapers I will never forget. I can tell you that. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to see Beverly in beautiful dress approaching me.

"Hey, Bev." She returned the smile I gave her while nodding at me and stopped beside me.

"Hey, Alex." We both look over at the boys, who still haven't noticed us. Are they this stupid?

"Let's show them what kind of pussies they are." I suggest in whisper, which she grins at before nodding eagerly. I start putting my boots, shirt and shorts down as Beverly put her bike beside theirs.

"We are." Beverly called to answer Bill's question 'who is going first', making the boys turn around. Beverly unbottoned her dress whilst I slid my top over my head, tossing it at my other stuff and leaving us in our underwear. I notice Richie checking out my body, his eyes going over every corner of my body and his mouth opening in O. How really?

I smirk at him as me and Beverly start running towards them, her jumping first and she call to them "Sissies.".

"Bye bye." I jump after her, turning in the air and blowing them a kiss before turning back and then I'm lost in the water.

Kicking my legs and hands, I take deep breath when I make it surface. I feel someone land behind me and turn, seeing Richie. Other follow suit.

Richie smirks and my eyes widen, turning to swim away from him but he quickly catch up with me, grabbing me and pushing me under water. On purpose I swam around him, keeping myself under water a little longer to confuse him. When I know he's confused why I didn't swam back up, I grab his ankles and pull him under water then swam myself up. We both make it surface, taking deep breaths before we lunge at each other again, others joining us.

We swam little more to land so we can stand in the water. I sneak behind Beverly, putting my knee to her back and grab her shoulders, pushing into her back and pulling her shoulders to me which makes her fall back as she yelp in surprise. I laugh while trying to run away from her..

"WAAAH! Sugar Honey Ice Tea! Help!"

I hide behind Bill then do the same to him, laughing my ass off and this time when I try to run away, he catches me, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me off the water (and none of us noticing Richie's glare at Bill). The next thing I know is being under water.

I swim a little, finding someone's legs and grab them, tripping them and making them fall. I'm really good at this and it's fun. Muhaha. As I take new breath, the person I took under water as well, I look to see furious Eddie. Whups.

"You almost gave me heart attack. You could've killed me! Don't sneak up on me like that! You know what could've happen if I didn't take bre-!" Getting bored from Eddie's bullshit, I splash water at him, stopping him in talking and bringing him into shock.