/7/

I sat behind Richie on his bike, having my arms wrapped around his torso. All this way to Ben's house I could think only of the clown and the disappearing kids. Why is it doing that? Why children? And why right in Derry? 

We finally stopped in front of Ben's house, getting off Richie's bike as he followed my lead. Everyone left their bikes thrown on the ground but Stan and Eddie fell along with his bike. Idiots.

I ignored Richie's and Eddie's arguing, noticing a lady pinning something to a pilar. It's another missing poster and this time it's PATRICK HOCKSTETTER? Holly shit. I don't know when and where Pennywise got him but I don't really care cause it's Hockstetter. And I don't think Henry care about him either. Still I wish no one to be killed by that motherfucker.

"Alex! You coming?" My head snapped to Richie calling me and I nodded, following them inside. Richie and Eddie shut up when their eyes landed on Ben's room and mine also widened, not expecting this. He reminds me of some creepy stalker now.

"Cool, huh?" Ben smiled, feeling proud of his work. I raised my hand, putting down fingers. 3, 2, 1.

"No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool. This is cool, right here. Wait, no. No, it's not cool." I knew Richie is the one who's gonna get critical. At the other hand I can't blame him, not at all. Having hanged informations of dead kids and murders isn't something normal. But my drawings hanging in my room aren't any better. 

"What's that?" Stan pointed at a long paper.

"Oh, that? That's the charter for derry township." Ben explained and I went to look at other things he has here.

"Nerd alert." Pepped Richie in, fixing his glasses. I wouldn't say nerd at this kind of stuff. 

"Shut up, Mr. Perfect. It's actually quite interesting. Please, continue Beny-boo." I nodded to Ben with smirk, knowing Riche don't like that nickname I made for Ben.

"Derry started as a beaver trapping camp."

"Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie again interrupt him, raising his hand for the boys to high-five, which did none of them. Grabbing a random can, I threw it at Richie and hit right in the head. Always hit the goal.

"Ow, what the fuck, Alex?!" 

I pretend I didn't do anything with my arms behind my back and mischievous innocent grin, whistling. Ben continued.

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace."

"The entire camp?" Eddie asked, deciding if he wants to believe Ben or not. A picture of men signing something caught my eyes and there it is, it's giant head peeking from the crowd.

"There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something. But it's like, one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house." 

While Ben was explaining, I kept looking at the picture, or better, at the clown, getting closer to it. It killed all of these ninety-one people. And even more. But what does it have to do with the well? Where is it now anyway?

I don't know if I'm getting paranoid but the world started spinning somehow and the clown's eyes snapped at me. My legs moved by themself and I took a step back, but to my luck I managed to trip over something and I fell backwards. Good job Alex.

"Alex!" When the world stopped spinning, I found my friends surrounding me and towering over my body, but there's one head plus. Pennywise grin down at me from behind Stan and Eddie. I blink hard few times and at fifth time, it disappeared. It's getting on my nerves. It just won't leave me alone. Why me? How I hate that clown.