/8/

Riiiing! Riiiing!

My eyes shoot open at the ringing sound of phone, falling from the edge of bed and taking someone with me. Huh? What is going on? Pushing the covers of his head, Richie's dark messy hair pop at me and he smirk down at me. Scanning him, I realize in what position we are in and blush, pushing him off me when the phone rang once again and ran for it.

"Ow! Good morning to you too, Sunshine." Richie groaned from his spot on the floor, face down in the covers. 

"Oh hush! Hello?" Shushing him, my fingers wrap around the phone and press it against my ear, waiting for someone to say something from the other side.

"Alex, you have to come over to my place. Like. Right. Now. If Richie is with you, come over both of you." Before I could say something or give a response, Beverly burst and then hang up on me. What the hell? What's going on? She sounded so panicked. Putting the phone back, I turn back to Richie who still lays spread on my floor, arms and legs twisted into every possible side like his messy hair. My whole room is mess and I'm thinking if it always was like that or only after yesterday night. No, we did nothing like that, you perv.

"Richard Tozier, get your ass off my floor and get up. We have to go to Beverly's place. Something happened." Rolling my eyes, I nudged Richie with my foot gently but hard enough to wake him up, hearing his protesting groan. "What happened?" 

"I don't know. The only she said is to get to her place. Now. So hop hop, we have to go, sleepyhead." Tearing my sheets from Richie and putting them folded back onto my bed, Richie finally decided to get up but instead of going to brush his teeth or something he should do, his arms wrapped around me from behind and I felt the side of his face against my back. Is he really hugging me like this? Oh shit. 

"You smell nice." I blushed when his hot breath tickled my skin, a shiver running down my spine. I'm not used to Richie hugging me this way. Either it's welcome hug from front or jumping on my back which end up falling down, but never like this. 

"Uh, thanks, I guess? Anyway, we have to go, so hurry up." I tried to unwrap his arms from my body, however his grip only tightened. Upon hearing my words, he squeezed me one last time before letting me go and lazily making it to my bathroom. That was wierd. I'm 100% sure I look like tomato. 

...Time skip...

We caught up with others and continued with them to Bev's apartment, all of us wondering what could be so necessary to come over to her place. Me and Bev were once paired on biology test and we decided to do it at her place so I know where she lives and can lead my friends.

Eddie and Richie kept arguing about alleways, which is starting to become annoying. How come I still stand these two. Oh, because Eddie is my damn cousin. When we walked out of corner, Beverly stopped beside us with face full of shock. 

"You made it. I...I need to show you something." Now I wonder even more what happened. Did her dad do something to her? Because from the last time I was in her home, he had this wierd look on his face. Maybe a pedo (•-•).

"What is it?" 

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Raising my arm, I hit Richie over the head. 

"Beep, beep, Richie." I rolled my head to face Beverly, noticing Stan hiding his giggle from when I hit Richie. "What is it, Bev?" The girl with hair shorter than mine pressed her lips in line.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." Yeah, that sounds like her dad would do. I smirk, already knowing we will leave Richie on lookout.

"Then w-we'll leave a lookout. Richie, s-s-stay here." Bill spoke up, giving Richie a look. All of them got from their bikes and threw it at the ground but Richie, who gave us unbelievable look.