Part 1- knowing him

ever since you died from a tragic car accident, you went down to hell. the reason you were in hell and not in heaven, was because you made the biggest mistake of your life, a few hours before the accident accured; your father had warned you, that your car's engine was messed up and driving in that condition would be deadly. yet, you didn't listen, and drove off to the mall. the last moment of your life was struggling to hold on to the steering wheel, and then a boom came infront of you by another car, which caused you to lose your life.

but now in present time, you were in hell, a whole new world for you. you also met a new kind of creatures: demons and imps. they came in all sizes and shapes. the imps were the most similar to one another, since their main colors were red, black and white. 

most of the population was rude, perverted and dangerous. but there were ones who were nice and gentle. you could memorize some of their names! if you could recall... some were named Moxxie and Millie.

but you weren't so different from them now. you're a demon as well now. but you still needed more time to blend in. you needed to get used to no comfort zone, no easy money, and most importantly, no family. being dead is sure going to be harsh...

you finally left your room that you booked at a dirty motel, and went to the messy street. there was traffic, with lots of demons cursing at each other to make way on the road. you sighed at the sight. it wasn't so different than the people at the living world. those demons were dead souls, after all, so they're probably the same. 

you then looked up at the reddish sky, and a big nine circles star as a moon was appearing. it was a beautiful, yet a scary sight. 

soon, you heard a loud voice coming from a microphone, and screens were lighting around the buildings. you got surprised by the sound, and looked over at one of the screens infront of you. "I say, I say, welcome, new rotten souls! welcome to our f*cked up universe, where all your fantasize can come true" a goofy looking imp said in the screen. "we don't believe in the sh*t headed police, so drugs, 100% alcohol and street f*cks are free at any place!" he continued, shoving his hands in the air. this disgusted you a little, of how this world was this cruel to allow stuff like those. however, the demons around you seemed to like it.

after some more introductions by the goofy demon in the screen, a new figure came in. you got confused a little, since you only saw the legs of the new creature on the screen. it did seem like bird legs... but really tall ones!

"and now, a few blessings from the senor of hell, prince stolas!" the demon cheered, now waving at the camera, that was now going up to catch the named stolas's face. 

once you saw his face, your body began to react different than anyway before in your life. you blushed deeply as you saw his handsome figures. his white as snow feathered face, his pointy black beak, his glowy red eyes.. and shiny dark gray feather roaming on his body, with a fancy king-like cape and a long black top hat with another couple of two glowy eyes, with a crown on it. it was no question... you felt yourself falling... for an OWL demon.

"thank you, thank you, how kind!" the owl beamed with a soft, much kinder voice than the imp's, smiling sweetly. his mouth wasn't like a regular owl's. it was able to stretch to his cheeks, and only a small part of it was the beak. "thank you for letting me be here. it's an honor to greet new souls who came to hell! and... some new... sexy creatures who came down here as well...~" he suddenly stated with a lower, sexy voice.

the way he suddenly spoke made your pupils get bigger. what on earth was that?? it was almost felt like an orgasm going through you. and it all happened because of that owl. could he be a charmer, or someone who owns a giant strip club who knows how to flirt with someone? heaven knows.

after the fall greeting, the owl ended with a sweet "goodbye to you all!" with a small wave, and then the screen was turned off. you gulped, as you got your senses back to reality. the demons and imps around you began to leave and go back to their buisnesses.

but you had one buisness at that moment... knowing who the hell was that owl who made you feel a feeling you had never felt before.