Part 2- Meeting Him

you wondered off the small, hellish town, just trying to get used to where you were living now. you made sure you had the keys to your apartment in your small bag, your phone and your wallet, so you will be able to go back home safely. 

you continued to walk, your legs continued on automatically as you looked around. all aroud you, you saw adultery stores and studios that no kid should witness. there were porn studios, sex toys stores, and even stores full of drugs and alcohol. hell sure was a dream come true to all adults with dirty minds. 

after about 10 minutes of walking, you soon noticed you were in a street you had never seen before, and was quite far from your home. it didn't take you long to get scared, not because you were lost, but because asking someone for help in HELL isn't really going to end well.

'shit... what am I going to do now??' you thought nervously. just when you lost hope, you turned around, to see a soft, blue light coming from the end of the street. you looked curiously, as the lights softly changed from blue to purple, then purple to blue again. it was sure a beautiful sight, which lured you to come closer through the street.

you walked through the street, the light is getting brighter and brighter as you got closer. you sure hoped it wasn't some kind of a shitty trap of a demon to hunt down your soul or something.

once you reached the end of the road, you soon realized the lights were coming from a big window on a house. but once you looked up slowly, you gasped in awe as you realized it wasn't just a house... it was a palace! it looked extremely fancy, with lots of decorations, sparkling curtains hanging around the columns. a giant door was at the entrance, and a fountain was right before the stairs that led to the entrance. in short words; this place looked like it fell from heaven to down here.

you kept on exploring the giant house with your eyes, your eyes sparkling to the lights of the blue candle lights around it. you could guess it was under some kind of spell, magic that made all that beautiful appearance. 

creeeek!

suddenly, you heard the door opening slowly, and gentle red light came from the inside of the house as it opened up. you got a little panicked, as you were afraid maybe satan, or a very scary demon might come out of the palace. you didn't see anywhere to run or hide at that moment. so you did the only thing you could.. you ran up the stairs of the palace, and want aside to a bunch of bushes full of roses, and kneeled down, hiding from the figure that would come out. soon, a leg made it's way out of the palace.

you got the courage to raise your head up, and look at who was at the area. and once you saw him, you couldn't be anymore excited. it was Stolas!! and dear GOD, he was tall

the fancy glowy red eyed owl came down the stairs, his fancy royal cape was caressing the ground. the way his eyes glowed in the dark night was quite mezmarizing. but you soon got curious again as you saw he wasn't really going anyway... he was just standing there, in silence. it seemed like he needed to regain air after whatever was happening in the house.. 

suddenly, your foot was touching a rose's petal, making a quiet creeking sound on the ground. uh oh...

the owl's head was immediatly turned to your direction, his red eyes opened wide. owls have really good hearing after all, so he couldn't have misnoticed the sound your foot has made. you gulped anxiously, as you saw the owl slowly approach the bush you were hiding behind. once his eyes were landing on you, you closed your eyes tightly and protected yourself with your arms, in a case he would rage on you and curse you to death for being in his property. but instead, he let out a soft: "well, hello there!"

you opened your eyes, and slowly looked up at him shyly. you soon saw he wasn't even close to mad or triggered. his lips were forming a big smile, as he gently tilted his head to the side as he looked down at you. "I believe I never seen you before... are you new around here?" he asked you. you gulped again, too nervous to reply to the demon you saw on a screen an hour ago. "I-I... yes.. I am. sir...!" you replied nervously. the owl was smiling even wider, as he let down a hand to you, offering it to you so you could get up. you hesitated, looking at him, and then at his hand. but after a moment, you smiled lightly as you took his hand, and got up from the grass, brushing yourself off. 

"what's your name, dear?" he asked in the same soft tone. "my name is... (y/n). your majesty..." you replied shyly. the owl only chuckled lightly at your response. "please, not need for that..! you may call me prince Stolas. or in another terms.. just stolas" he replied to you. 

"oh, o-okay then.. just Stolas" you cooed giggling a little, finding yourself a little more comfortable to share some humor with him. the owl looked at you surprised, then chuckled as well. after a few moments, he stopped to look at the palace with a distant look. "(y/n), is it, hmm? such a unique name" he began. "I... actually wouldn't mind a little company here. my... wife and daughter are away for the weekend, so... I'm the only one here at the royal buisness!" he told you. you looked at him surprised, and a little disappointed, since he was married and already have a child. your chances with him might have gone down.

however... the way he said 'my... wife' sounded almost like he was disgusted. like whoever that woman was must have been a trouble in his life. the way he said 'my daughter' sounded normal, so he must have a normal relationship with her.

"so! are you coming?" he asked with a smile, now walking towards the stairs of the palace. "h-huh? going where?" you asked in confusion. "inside, of course! hoo hoo hoo! you wouldn't expect me to let you be here alone in the cold, now are you?" he cooed softly, opening the doors to the palace.

the way he laughed reminded you how much of an owl he is, making you hold on a snicker. you followed along, getting inside the palace with him.