Part 6- Understanding Him

it was now 9am in the morning in hell. after the amazing orgasm you had because of Stolas's incatious yet pleasant actions, you had a very good sleep. you woke up, still on the bed he had put you in, your pants still laying besides you where he placed them. 

after you processed where you were and remembering what happened last night, you fully woke up, now sitting on the large bed, rubbing your eye with your hand. you then looked at your hand, and understood once again this is not just some crazy dream. you were actually a demon in hell. you sighed, as you still wished it was all a dream. however... you wouldn't want the prince to be just a fantasy as well. the feelings of pleasure yesterday felt too real for it to be a dream. however, you still wanted answers from the owl. on why he did it, how he controled the vines, and what triggered him to do so. with those question you would have thought you would be mad at the owl, but... you weren't.

you got out of bed, and put your pants back on, along with your shoes. you fixed your hair, and walked towards the room's exit. you opened the door, now revealing once again the beautiful hallway Stolas has accompanied you towards the room. you walked out, admiring the beautiful, astrology like tecture as you went down the hallway. you soon reached another section of the hallway, which showed a collection of carnivorous plants. 

as soon as you layed your eyes on them, you walked away from there to the other side of the hall, with a slightly nervous expression. not just because they were huge and could swallow your head in one bite, but the experience with the vines last night was still a challenge to get over.

as you continued to walk, a scent began reaching your nose, triggering your curiousity. it smelled like... pancakes and ice cream. and perhaps some strawberries. the more you walked, the more the smell got stronger. 

you finally reached an opening to another room, which you peaked through to see what was going on behold there. you saw a pink, round kitchen, with beautiful tectures, such as red skies painted on the ceiling. windows were on the other side, which let the sun reach into the room, giving a calming vibe to the morning. reading a book on the light pink foorstool that stood with the windows was a nice idea to do.

but soon, the smell began to attract your attention once again. you turned your head to where ever it came from, and widened your eyes to the view. it was the same tall, dark blue feathered owl that you had met last night. but now, he wore nothing but a red robe, that fell over his shoulders. you had to admit... he looked rather cute working in that kitchen, humming with a smile some melodies.

soon enough, he widened his eyes, and turned his head to your direction, noticing your presence. "oh! why good morning, (y/n)! did you sleep well?" he asked you sweetly, his smile spreading along his cheeks, as his red glowy eyes, along with the ones on his forehead, showed a touch of joy to see you. he took the pancakes that he just made, and placed them on a plate on a small table near the windows. "I was just making pancakes for us!"

the fact that he acted like nothing happened last night and proceeded to make breakfast casually like any normal morning made you show a slightly annoyed expression. you entered the kitchen, standing about a meter from Stolas. "yes.. I did" you answered to his question. "but... why did you do it?"

the owl froze in his actions, as his smile dropped, looking down at the pancakes. he knew very well what was "it" you were talking about. he still felt quite nervous and ashamed about his actions, which he did in suprise without asking for concent, even though you were moaning his name beforehand. he was sure you were mad at him at this point. that's a reason why he didn't want to turn to your face. "did what?" he finally let out, as if to excuse himself from the situation. but even through not looking at your face, he could sense your annoyed expression. which later he sighed, and decided to tell the truth.

"I... I apologize" he spoke, finally getting the courage to turn to you, with his quite sad expression. "it's just... I couldn't help myself. I never exprerienced any sexual desires from anyone. hearing you calling my name as you were toying with yourself made me... happy" he explained to you.

this wasn't the best explanation he could give, but it was enough for you to understand what he was going through. "you were nice to me ever since we met yesterday in my courtyard" he continued. "besides my daughter, I hadn't have anyone as a friend. but I know it was way too early, and I pushed my feelings over you. I am sorry"

seeing his shameful expression made your expression soften. you could see in his eyes that he was used to being insulted or shamed for his mistakes, even for those he didn't make. this wasn't new for him. and how much he needed appretiation and respect also showed very well. 

you showed him sympathy, and sighed softly. you already knew that you enjoyed what happened last night, so you weren't mad at him. the thought of it made you blush lightly. you walked towards the owl, and wrapped your arms around him in a hug, your head reaching to his stomach, right above the top of his robe, due to his tall height. his feathers were velvety, soft. they tickled your nose gently as you rested your cheek on them. 

the owl looked down at your suprised, at first not knowing how to react. "it's alright.. I forgive you" you spoke softly. "I knew you weren't meaning any harm. and... I'm sorry if I made you ashamed"

the owl widened his eyes lightly more, then showed a small smile at you with emotional eyes. he felt a huge relief at this point. his arms wrapped around you, keeping you close to him. "thank you..." he whispered. you felt very comfortable being locked in the owl's warm embrace, as you smiled lightly as well. this wasn't the most usual start of meeting someone that would change your view on hell, but... it was nice for you.

after a few moments like this, he gently pulled back. your arms still wrapped around him, reclurant to let go of his hug. "let's eat breakfast then.. shall we?" he asked sweetly with a warm smile. you looked up at him, and nodded with a grin, finally letting go of his body.

--------

you two were sitting together by the small table, eating the magically delicious pancakes Stolas has made. the wipped cream was on point, and the strawberries added a nice touch as well. 

"it's amazing!" you beamed, enjoying your breakfast. your words caused the owl to chuckle softly. "thank you, my dear! I'm glad you like it. it's been quite a while since I made breakfast on my own without the butlers doing it for me. but since you're a special occasion, I had to do my best!" he winked at you.

you blushed lightly to his words, then chuckled as well. it meant a lot that he decided to make something for you on his own. but besides that, you were happy to have his company.