Part 5- giving in to him

(WARNING! this chapter contains major lemon and sexual acts. Please stay with cation! Thanks for reading ^^)

---------------

Stolas kept looking at the scene with widened eyes, as your blush covered your face from the strange moment.

"Please, just... Tell me what does it want from me! Help me out of this!" You whined, wiggling a little, but with no success of escape, as the plant's grasp of you was quite strong. It didn't hurt, but it was indeed frightening to be caught in a grasp of a gigantic plant vines.

Stolas continued to look at you, and blinked as the small white irises in his eyes disappeared.
He approached you quickly, and gently patted on the vine, making the grip on you ease. "I do really apologize.. It never acted like this before!" He said with an embarrassed smile, like a father of a child acting foolishly.
"This is Clariss. It's one of my oldest plants I grow around my mansion" he explained to you.

It usually stays still and quite, but it can silently react when they sense a feeling of... Excitement" he continued, then frowned a little at his last word, looking at your still a little frightened face.

"Did anything wrong happen?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. he guessed that since the plant acted like that, you must have gone through something? "h-huh? oh, no nothing bad happened here..!" you said shakingly, still embarassed. "it was... probably just a nightmare, that's all!"

"hmm.." he let out. he was about to believe you, but.. his mind went quiet once he looked at something, that made his eyes widened up fully, and a blush covering his face. you wondered what, when then noticed, that your pants are wet!!

You tried your best to close your legs with a panicked expression, but the vines held on you too firmly for you to even move. 'Goddammit, let GO of me!' You whined in your mind, getting even more embarassed as you knew Stolas noticed it.

Soon, the owl's eyes relaxed, as he slowly approached towards you, resting his hands on your thighs.
You widened your eyes, as you looked at him confused. "W-what are you doing?" You muttered.

"Is this why you groaned my name before?" He asked softly, showing a slight smile of hope.
You widened your eyes even more, as blush covered your entire face at that moment. HE HEARD YOUR MOANS?!

You stared at the owl, then quickly shook your head at his words. "N-nonono, it wasn't like that! I wa-"
"Did you fantasize about me while doing this?" He cut you off.
Your mouth quivered lightly. Why would he ask such an embarassing question??

Without you could have replied, the owl's hand raised up, and a red and blue aura lighted up from it. He used his magic, to control the vines that held your legs, and made them slowly take off your pants, revealing your panties.
You gasped, looking at the vines, then back at the owl with a scared expression. "W-what are you doing??"

Once your pants were completely off, you felt a shiver of coldness on your thighs by the fresh air. A wet spot was on your panties, showing you're body's desire for whatever it wanted the prince to do to you.

Stolas let out a quiet, breathy chuckle, as he leaned closed between your legs, making you widen your eyes, trying to release yourself again, but unsuccessfully.
"I never had someone wanting me this way.." You heard him say softly. Once after that, you stopped struggling against the vines, looking down at him with a concerned yet excited expression.
"You have no idea how long I craved this kind of passion.. And how much it means... That the one who wants me is.." He whimpered excitedly, caressing your inner thigh towards your panties, making your thighs quiver with slight ecstasy, as a small whimper escaped your mouth. "My first, ever friend~!"

You couldn't believe what you heard. He wanted this, even more than you did! And the fact that he heard your moans made him eager to do this even more. Fantasizing about it was comfort for you.. But now, that it is actually happening... You didn't know how to react!

He reached his fingers towards your panties, and as you let out a sharp gasp, he streched them to the side, revealing your already quite wet womanhood.

"W-wait! No, don't!" You let out with embarrassment and slight fear, but the owl was too much in the moment to listen.
With his other hand, he reached inbetween your thighs, and began to caress your tender womanhood with his finger, making you quiver lightly with pleasure, becoming even more wet than before, as your body refused to let you even think about resisting.

He retrieved his finger, as a line of your sweet juices was connected between it and your flower.
"You're wet.." He spoke in a slightly deeper, softer voice. You closed your eyes tightly, blushing even more than before. "Don't say that!" You quacked, before opening your eyes again to look at him with an angsty expression.

The owl only chuckled at your words, as his finger now reached infront of your entrance. "You're so cute when you're like this" he purred at you sexily.
Without a warning, his finger made it's way inside, rubbing your wet inner walls of your womanhood.

"H-haaah..~!" Your entire body melted with satisfaction, as you tilted your head back with a soft, booming moan. The feeling of his finger felt way too heavenly, a feeling you never felt before. Your body relaxed completely, accepting this fate.

More giant waves of pleasure flew over you as the prince began his finger back and forth, keeping at a normal phase.
You couldn't produce anymore clear heard words at that moment, as your entire body and mind was focused at this amazing experience.

But soon, you widened your eyes with a sharp gasp of ecstasy and a quivering thighs, as you felt a gentle caress of a tongue licking your clit.

You raised your head to look at the owl, who's face was now buried in between your thighs, his tongue and finger working together.

"N-no, a-ahh no..~ this is... Haahh!" You moaned shakingly, your lips quivering lightly at the sensitivity you felt at that moment.
His tongue professionally licked your clit, as from time to time it lapped at a swift rate, driving you crazy.

Since you were in a reach of orgasm while masturbating, your body was already quite sensitive, making you reach your long wanted climax you wanted to recieve from him.
You felt eagerness and excitement going through your body, as you felt your flower become more and more hot, a sign you were about to explode.

"I'm cumming..!!! It's coming!!" you moaned at him, and arched your back your eyes closed as a loud, long moan escaped your mouth. "a-aaAAA~!!" You beamed with ecstasy, your mind going completely blank. Your legs tensed up, as your delicious juices flew right into the owl's mouth, which he eagerly stopped licking your clit to take a taste.

After the orgasm, your body quivered lightly, then relaxed completely. The vines that held you sensed no longer excitement in you, so they let go, dropping you onto the bed, leaving you to pant heavily after the experience of the greatest pleasure you felt in your life and death.

You stared at the ceiling, as you continued to pant heavily, your body doesn't have the power to move a muscle.

The prince, who now watched you relax from the pleasure, showed a slightly sorry expression, as he now grabbed your pants and put them beside you on the bed. "I deeply apologize" he spoke quietly. "I couldn't hold myself"

"please... Tell me you enjoyed it"