Chapter 3: I'm Back

Veronica's POV

After talking to JJ I kiss him goodbye and drive off, I can not wait until I get to see my two favorite people. I'm gonna surprise them when I get there.

While driving back to college I get a million text messages from my father trying to say he was sorry and that he felt terrible, I ignored him because he's a piece of shit and I don't wanna deal with him.

After 3 hours of driving and flipping people off because they don't know how to drive I finally get to my college. I pull up in a parking lot and park, I get out and start walking to my dorm. On my way to my dorm I run into the worst person on this god damn planet.

"Fuck my bad." I apologize for hitting him

"It's alright, wait hold up. Veronica?"

"Yeah, hey Javier." I say while faking a smile. I really don't wanna talk to the man who cheated on me with his fucking girl best friend, I knew I should have never trusted her.

"Look Veronica I never got to say I was sorry for all the shit I did to you, will you please forgive me and maybe we can try this again?" Javier says while giving me puppy eyes with his bright green eyes, the one thing this man could always do is pull me into him with his bright eyes.

"Javier you fucking cheated on me with your fucking best friend, you made me think I could trust you. So no we can't try this shit again you were a total fucking asshole when we were together." I say while backing up from him because he keep coming closer.

"Baby I know I fucked up and I lost the person I loved most, baby please." Javier backs me into the wall, now he's inches away. Javier Williams is a dangerous man.

"Javier don't you baby me I'm not yours anymore, I moved on iv'e been talking to someone else" I try not making eye contact but god is it hard. I look to my right trying not to look at him.

Javier grabs my face with his big hands " Veronica you will forever be mine."

"Fuck... You.." I roll my eyes at him and then Javier puts one hand around my neck just tight enough and the other above my head holding my hands up

"Don't ever roll your eyes at me the only time I wanna see those pretty eyes rolling back is when I'm deep inside that fucking pussy of yours, I own you Veronica. got that princess?" Javier says inches away from my face.

God I love it when he does this to me, mind you if anybody else did this to me I would freak the fuck out.

I nod my head and a soon as I nod my head Javier crush's his lips onto mine. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His big hands on my ass squeezing them, I tug on his hair and wrap my hands on his neck. He walks into a dorm room which I'm guessing is his.

"See I told you your mine, you will forever be mine." Javier says in between kiss's

Javier then drops me onto his bed and walks over to the dorm room door and locks it. He walks over to me and starts taking off his shirt

"Baby I'm gonna need you to stay quiet for me alright?" Javier says while taking my clothes off

I nod my head and start helping him take off his clothes. Sooner then later I find my self in my bra and underwear and Javier in his boxers