Chapter 4: Prove It

Veronica's POV

After I called JJ to tell him that me and the girls were gonna be at the party tonight he was so happy he even asked me to be his date tonight, I obviously said yes.

God Veronica you sound like a clingy ass girlfriend. Stop it.

Time goes by and it's time for all of us to get ready, I've gone all day without talking or seeing Javier sense our thing this morning and last night. Thank the lord.

Why Veronica why did you do that your such an idiot.

I finish curling my hair and doing my makeup and put on a dress, "What are ya'll bitches wearing?"

"I'm wearing a green two piece" Ramirez says showing off the dress

"Okay fucking Draco Malfoy obsession" I mutter under my breath.

"Fuck you V he's hot as fuck" Ramirez flips me off

"I'm wearing a black mini dress" Alexa reply's

"See normal" I say while looking at Ramirez and pointing to Alexa

Ramirez flip me off and gets back to whatever she was doing.

"Should I wear this red dress" I ask

"Yeah of course you should you look like a god damn Victoria secret model" Ramirez explains

"Stop it I do not" I say under my breath

"Veronica your makeup looks fucking amazing, that dress oh wow girl that dress is fucking stunning it makes you look like a god damn goddess. The dress snuggles your curves like they were made for the dress. Your hip dips are to die for and the wine red dress color looks amazing on you, and the slit makes you look 10x hotter." Alexa buts in.

I roll my eyes and smile while putting my hands on my hips

"Veronica if I were a guy who saw you in that dress I would drug you, take you upstairs then fuck you until you were screaming my name" Ramirez says while laughing

"I would be glad to scream for you" I smile and start laughing.

While we were all starting to head out my god for saken father calls me

"The hell do you want father?"

"Veronica look I'm sorry for hitting you and I'm sorry for everything else"

"Yeah hitting me for the 1 millionth time"

"yeah, yeah look i'm sorry but I just wanted to tell you to stay safe please and please be careful, I kicked you out for your safety"

"whatever dad I need to go I'm going out with people who actually care for me, unlike you"

"Wait did you just call me-" I cut him off before he could say anything all I want to do is have a good time to night.

I shuffle my phone in my purse and yell out "Lets go have some fun shall we?"

We all walk out of the dorm but while walking out I find the 1 person I did not want to see tonight. I tried walking past him and his fuck-boy group but Javier eyed me

"Where are you going all hot and sexy like that?" Javier asks from behind me

I turn around and i'm meted with a the one and only

Javier Williams.

"My boyfriends friends party, you look all dressed up to where are you going?" I ask mocking him

"Well I'm not throwing a party and my friends ain't throwing a party so who are are talking about?" I could see the smirk forming on his face

"Your not my boyfriend Javier, like I told you last night I've been talking to someone new"

"Baby girl we went over this, your mine nobody else's" Javier says while pulling me closer to him and putting his hands on my waist. "You proved that to me last night when you were screaming my name"

I clench my jaw rolling my eyes

I put my hands in his dark curly hair and start rubbing his head, I move my hands all over him. All over his chest all over his back, everywhere.

Until I stopped with my hand over his boner he has already and my lips right next to his face I then whisper in his ear "I'm not yours anymore Javier, I stopped being yours when you put that big dick in that 5'2 basic blonde white bitch. Now if you don't mind i'm gonna go to this party and be with whatever guy I want. Maybe even fuck one, and then i'll be screaming there name all night long..."

"If you don't mind, Javy I'm gonna go get trashed" I back away from him winking at him, you could instantly see his face going red because of how angry he was.

I walk away with a smile on my face and my hips swaying

Once I get back with Alexa and Ramirez they both looked at me like I was crazy

"You slept with your ex?! Veronica you dumbass!" Ramirez whisper yells to me

I put my hand over her mouth and respond "Nope we are not having this conversation right now, right now we are gonna drive to this party. Have fun, get drunk, get laid and once again have the time of our fucking lives. Alright?"