❁6❁

"Then someone else can be Hyungie instead" The older places his leg on the couch so that he could face the kid better. Was he hearing it right?

"Are you sure?"

Yeosang knows how the boy acts when it comes to strangers. Sungho only trusts a certain amount of people. Those mainly being his parents, his brother and their friends, and the babysitter himself. So saying that someone else can be his babysitter for a while is quite surprising.

"Yup, but only if the person is a friend of hyung's"

The offer was possible and tempting at the same time. Part of Yeosang does want to go to the party, yet the other part was making him stay to watch over Sungho. It was a tough decision, however he just got an idea.

"Tell you what, I'll go to the party while another friend of mine watches over you, but I'll be back before or on 10 o'clock" The plan was reasonable. Jongho and the others were going to the sleepover at their Hongjoong hyung's house after the party, so Yeosang can just go to the party for a while and come back without the need to tell the younger and the others about it.

'What happens at the party, stays at the party' The babysitter thought to himself.

"Okay!" The two got up from the couch and headed over to the kitchen.

"Now, before I get change and call my friend. How about some mac and cheese with chicken nuggets?" Yeosang smiles seeing how Sungho's face just lit up from the mention of tonight's dinner.

-

After his dinner, Sungho got told by his hyung to watch tv while he got changed. The boy cuddled up with his stuffed toys on the couch, and watched Finding Dory since it is one of his favourite movies of all time. He was so into the movie that he barely heard his babysitter come down form the stairs.

"Okay, how do I look?"

Sungho perked up from the older's voice and turned around. He was amazed by how his hyung looked, he looked like prince charming in his eyes. Black silk-like suit that had white outline on the waist, a simple white choker with geometric shapes on it, and simple makeup with other accessories. Yeosang held his mask that he would wear later when he got to the school, but overall, him and the kid thought that he looked great.

"Hyungie looks so cool!" The younger jumped on the couch, he excitement showing. The babysitter giggled at his silliness till he suddenly heard the doorbell go off.

"That must be your new babysitter for a while, come on let's greet her"

Sungho got down from the couch and ran around, holding onto the older's hand as they walked to the front door. Yeosang grabbed the door handle and pulled it open to reveal his replacement for a few hours.

"Hey Eunhui, so glad that you could do me this favour" The door revealed a girl with black medium length hair, wearing a hoodie with black joggers, and her phone in her hand. "It's no big deal, you know how I'm also starting in this babysitting business." The girl smiled towards her older cousin.

Eunhui is a sophomore in the same school where Yeosang goes to, and she is also the babysitter cousin. The girl and the older were the closest among the rest of their family relatives, and that some of their family even tells them that they were practically the same person but just different genders. Another thing to mention was that Eunhui is also following the older's footsteps by being a babysitter herself. She didn't want to do it at first, but with her parents nagging at her to be more social and her cousin's help, she became quite interested with babysitting.

The girl notices the younger boy that hid behind Yeosang's leg. "I assume that this little meerkat over here is Sungho?" She crouches down to be leveled with the boy while he peeks out a little more.

"You... Know me?" He says hesitantly.

"Of course I know who you are. Your Yeosang hyung here keeps telling me how you're such an amazing kid" Eunhui looks up to her cousin to see him smiling back at her. Yeosang can tell that the girl has improved since the last time he saw her babysit, he knows that Sungho will be in good hands tonight.

The older bends down and holds Sungho's arms. "Okay, It's time for me to go. Be good and don't cause a lot of trouble for Eunhui okay?" He ruffles the kid's hair and gives him a hug.

Yeosang feels weird doing this. This was his very first time to leave Sungho with a different babysitter, he just feels so worried for the two of them. But, the older just needs to get it over with, and that he trust that the two would be fine.

Releasing the boy from the hug, Yeosang heads outside to his car with the other two standing at the door to see him off. "Bye Hyungie!" Sungho waves the older goodbye with Eunhui doing the same thing, but less energetic. Yeosang starts his car and looks back to the younger two, giving them a wave as well.

Suddenly, the boy remembers something. "Wait! Hyung! Your camera!" He yelled to get the older's attention. Sungho goes back inside the house to get the camera bag that waseft on the couch, and back outside to give the bag to Eunhui, who gets closer to pass the bag through the car window.

"Thanks for the reminder bud" Yeosang sets the camera bag on the passenger seat, and waves one more time to the two. He then drives off to the school to have some fun.

Eunhui and Sungho then go back in the home, and shut the door.

"Now, how about we have some of our own fun? We could search the kitchen for popcorn and put on a King Kong movie. How's that sound?" The girl sees the younger hesitates, but he manages to answer her with a nod.

"Great, let's start with the popcorn" She offers her hand for the boy to grab. He contemplates for a minute, yet he slowly reaches out and takes her hand. This made Eunhui smile. Looks like her cousin was just worried about nothing.