❁22❁

With a slam, Yeosang closed his car door and stood back to stare at the home. Somehow feeling intimidated by the building. His and Jongho's fight began flashing in his head, similar to how he had the flash on his own camera.

Anxiety filled his nerves as he began walking to the front door. Squinting his eyes to take a peak from the decorative window that framed the door, the babysitter saw no one near the entrance even when he cupped his hand over his eyes. Jongho was probably at Sungho's door trying to get the kid to open up. The male releases one last breath and presses the doorbell. Each second of silence felt like an hour to Yeosang as he waited with sweaty palms that he would wipe on his pant leg. Swallowing the lump that formed in his throat, the male was about to try again until he heard shuffling behind the door. As it slowly swung open it revealed Jongho himself with a stressed and startled look on his face.

“Hyung” His voiced barely coming out as a whisper. Shocked that the older actually came.

“Where is he?” The babysitter knew how cold he acted towards the other male but he tried to not let himself be affected. Jongho noticed it too and frowned a bit, yet it wasn't the time since they had a bigger problem.

“In his room” Yeosang went pass the younger and made his way to the kid's room with Jongho following right after. Reaching the locked room, the babysitter wrapped his fingers around the cool surface on the door handle while his other hand knocked on the door. The younger male watching him from a distance.

“Go- heuk- AWAY!” Sungho still thought that it was his brother who knocked on the door. Hearing the boy's raspy and pained voice broke the babysitter's heart. The boy has never cried this long and harsh before, so this pained Yeosang just as much.

“So I guess my cub doesn't want to see me?” The wails were now replaced with sniffles, Sungho must have realized who was now behind the door.

“Hng- heu- Hyungie? Heuk-”

“Yeah bub, it's me” A few more whimpers came from the boy's mouth, most likely from being glad that the babysitter arrived.

“Hey hey, shhh. It's okay bub; I'm here now. Come open the door for me so that I can give my cub the biggest hug in the entire world”

Small shuffling came from the room before a click was heard. The door opened for the two males to see the condition of the boy. Puffy bloodshot eyes, tear-stained cheeks, and clogged snot filled nose. The two older males felt their heart shatter when they saw how Sungho looked that Yeosang basically scooped him up from the floor and engulfed him in a hug that he promised, the dolphin plushy from the kid's hand fell to the floor as he focuses his attention to the gentle embrace of his babysitter.

The boy's fresh tears fell on the older's clothes, feeling nothing more but happiness in him since he missed the older dearly. Jongho watched his little brother and babysitter hold onto each other, to him, it felt wrong to joined them. Like he didn't deserve it.

Before he could quietly slip down to the living room his brother called for him. He looks at them to see Sungho motioned for him to join their hug. The male's eyes lands to the babysitter. Hesitantly, he goes over to them and wraps his own arms around the two. Sungho getting sandwiched between his two hyungs but didn't mind in the slightest bit, liking the comfort and warmth they created.

The boy burried his head in the babysitter's neck, breathing in his natural scent. It took Jongho a second before deciding to hook his chin on the babysitter's other shoulder. With the two brothers on him, Yeosang smiled to himself. His one arm still holding on to Sungho while the other lightly clutching on Jongho's clothes.

They felt complete again.

-

Closing the door of the boy's bedroom, the babysitter began his journey to the living room. Because of him crying so much Sungho wanted to go to sleep, but not without his hyungie cuddling him on his bed. So that's what they did. The older laying on the bed with the kid laying on his chest. It was fairly quick for the boy to fall asleep but he would whine every time the babysitter would move to get up. So he stayed their for about several minutes till he deemed the kid to be deep in his sleep.

Standing at the end of the steps, Yeosang stayed put. Jongho was waiting for him in the living room; waiting for him to talk to him. The older had two options in mind. One, bolt out of the door and leave, or two, stay and talk things out. The first one sounded much better.

So he went with it.

His steps alerted Jongho as he saw his hyung head for the front door. This time he wasn't going to let him leave this time so he got up from the couch and ran after him. They were a few steps away from the older's vehicle when the younger grabbed on the other male's wrist. He made sure that his grip wasn't too tight and harsh but just enough to make him stop in his tracks.

“Hyung just wait, please” He pulled on his arm to make the older face him. That made the two get closer with one another. Chests brushing passed each other, faces several inches away, and gazes locked on each other. Yeosang's heart began fluttering like it always does when he was with Jongho. However, he stops himself from his desire to be with the younger and pulls away from him.

“What?” The younger's heart throbbed with how cold the older was acting to him.

“We need to talk”

“About what? I already told you my part so what about you?”

“Hyung, you don't know how much I missed you these past days. You treating me like this, I hate it. I want your old self back, please. And... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being blind to your feelings, and I'm sorry that it took me a while to realize that I like you just as much. So please come back to us, to Sungho, to me” Now, the two of them had tears forming in their eyes but neither of them was gonna let them fall.

“No” The older's voice cracked, the evidence of hurt seeping through.

“Jongho, I have been crushing on you for several fucking years. Years! You have no idea how painful it can be to carry all those emotions while pretending to be fine” He sucks in a sharp breath, tears started to fall from Yeosang's eyes as he bit his lip before continuing.

“I get that you want to apologize, but I can't handle it right now... And I'm not attending tomorrow's Graduation, I'm leaving” He wipes his tears with his hoodies' sleeve. Jongho becoming confused when his hyung said the he was leaving.

“Leaving? What do you mean? Where?”

“Abroad, My parents want me there for a while. Don't know when I'll be back but I might start uni there as well”

The younger's heart shattered. If his hyung were to start college in abroad. This could be his last time seeing him again.