░░OUTRO:NOTE░░

Done! I'm actually quite proud of this book. Not bad for my first JongSang book if I do say so myself.

One thing I'm proud about this book is that I finished writing all the pre chapters for once. So by the time you guys get to the end of this book and is hopefully reading this, I'm currently writing the next chapters for the new book while also being busy dealing with school.

Anyways, I'm going stop using the honorifics in my stories from now own since. In all honesty, I only added them for fun and my past self thought that it would be nice how my stories had them. But since I need my books to have that kind of flexibility, I'm just gonna stop using them for my stories.

If you guys think that my writing style is a little messy, I totally agree with you guys on that. The reason being is that I haven't found the right writing style yet, but hopefully my next book will have a more consistent writing style.

But! Enough of my rant. I hope you guys enjoyed my book like always. If you guys see other authors say that your guys' support is their source of motivation, I, who is now part of the community, can confirm that that is true. Your comments, votes, even reads does play a huge role in keeping me motivated to continue writing my books and that you guys actually enjoy reading my creations.

NEXT BOOK RELEASE: February 9.

🧡GRACIAS🧡