❁14❁

Two vehicles had now entered the parking lot of the aquarium. And Sungho became more hyper than he already was just by seeing the entrance of the place from the car window. There were quite a lot of people seeing as how it was the weekends, but it was an bareable amount.

Yeosang helped Sungho get down from the car since he got forced by the boy to ride with them in the family car. The babysitter held onto the birthday boy's hand while they waited for the others so that all of them could go to the entrance. The older looks to the other car where his friends rode in, and Wooyoung and Yunho were practically 2 more Sunghos as they too became hyper just by looking at the place.

"Hyungie, I wanna touch the whale!" The boy tugged on the older's hand while he pointed to the whale statue that stood mightily before they could pass through the actual entrance gate.

Yeosang smiled at the boy's excitement. He could just tell that the kid was gonna enjoy himself. "Okay bud, just a sec" The babysitter told the Choi parents that he and Sungho would go ahead and meet them by the whale statue.

"Hyungie can take my picture right?" The boy asked while he touched the waves that were apart of the statue. The whale's pose was when its body would come up from the water, only to go back down with a huge splash.

"Of course I can, that is the reason why I brought along my camera" The now photographer told the boy to face him and pose. After taking a couple of shots, the rest of their group had finally caught up to them, some of them carrying some of their luggage that had extra clothes for the water park and overnight section, and food for the party later.

"Stand next to Sungho, you guys are in need of an updated family trip photo" Yeosang gestured for the three other Choi's to stand next to the statue while the babysitter took their family photo. "Yeosang, sweetie, you should be part of this photo too" The mother called.

The babysitter was flustered by the woman's words. When he came back to his senses, he still felt shy with the request so he tried to turn the offer down.

"Oh no, it's okay" Yeosang declined, but Sungho thought otherwise.

"No! I want hyungie to be in the picture too" The birthday boy also gave his hyung the pout. The babysitter bit his lower lip since the pout was a weakness of his, even his friends weren't helping since they were also encouraging him (specifically Wooyoung). So ultimately, he had no choice but to get in the picture.

"Fine, I'll be in the photo. Seonghwa hyung" The babysitter then passed his camera to the older and got to his spot. Which just so happened to be next to Jongho.

Yeosang would normally feel a little happier since he would be next to his crush, but given their situation with the whole 'mystery stranger' the older felt wary of the younger. Yeosang stood next to the male, creating a small distance between them. As Seonghwa looks through the viewfinder and makes sure that the camera's focus was on the family, he gets ready to take the photo. However, he notices the small space between Yeosang and Jongho. He takes the camera away from his eye and frowns a little.

"Yeosang, get closer to Jongho"

The babysitter hesitated for a second before taking the smallest step that he could just to let the older see that he moved from his spot. Seonghwa was still wasn't satisfied with the space, and asked him to move again. Jongho glanced at the older, confused as to why he was acting that way. It's like he doesn't want to get close to him. Thinking that he should take matters into his owns hands, he lifts his arm and wraps its around the babysitter waist, pulling Yeosang closer to him that their hips were touching.

The way how his hand held the older's waist felt familiar, and to say that him not liking how he held his hyung like this would be a complete lie on his end. Yeosang was shocked by the sudden pull. His breath hitched while his spine literally shivered by the younger's touch around his waist. It was secure and comforting, and his mind could just be playing tricks on him, but he thought that Jongho's hold had this hint of possessiveness? He wasn't sure about it, but the thought was enough to make his cheeks feel warm.

"Okay, smile guys!" Seonghwa's voice brought the babysitter back to reality. The five of them gave their best smile, along with doing a thumbs up or a peace sign. And Yeosang could just see Wooyoung hiding his laughter behind his boyfriend out of the corner of his eye.

Once Seonghwa said that they were done, Yeosang rushed to get out of Jongho's hold and towards the older. He took back his camera and wore it around his neck, pretending to go through the photos when in reality he was steadying his breathing, trying not to combust right then and there.

"Alright kids, let's get inside now" Mr. Choi said. He and his wife taking the lead since they have special connections with some if the people who work at the aquarium's hotel, plus they have the tickets.

Jongho took the chance to go over to Yeosang, who mindlessly looked through his camera.

"Hyung" He tapped the older's shoulder, the younger noticed the slight flinch from his hyung. He was really acting odd right now.

"Oh Jongho, need anything?" Yeosang and Jongho walk together so that they won't get left behind by their group.

"Uh, are you okay, hyung?"

"Of course I am, what makes you say that?" The corners of the babysitter's lips rise a bit, letting the other know that he was fine, but the younger wasn't buying it.

"You've been acting weirdly. And I noticed that you would turn quiet when I talk about... You know who" When Jongho would mention the 'masked stranger' around the older, he would sometimes see his hyung be in deep thought or it looked like he wanted to say something but can't, or wouldn't. Jongho knows it himself that his investigation was all practically dead ends, and it just makes him look more desperate. But, he can feel it in him that he was getting closer.

Yeosang looks ahead of them to see the different stalls that were placed just before they could enter the actual aquarium itself. He bites the inside of his cheek as he thinks of an answer.

"Hyungie! Look at all the fish! There's even a sunken pirate ship!" Sungho yelled as they entered the aquarium, the boy went to the babysitter and started to pull on his hand again to get them closer to the first tank. Yeosang let's out a breathe that he didn't knew he was holding, and was just thanking the kid silently for getting him out of the situation with Jongho.

The babysitter made up his mind; try to avoid Jongho as much as possible for now.