❁12❁

Seeing the world outside the car window fly past him, Jongho's mind slips back to the memory on Friday night. The person had left him more questions instead of answers; why did he leave, how come he resembled someone that Jongho knew, and what was his name. Those and a few other questions were stuck floating inside his head like fishes in an tank.

Before he could go anymore deeper in his head, Maddox had already parked the car on the drop off point for students. The driver turns around as he notices the male still staring outside the window, barely moving an inch. Maddox coughs loudly to catch the younger's attention.

"Jongho, we're here" The voice of the driver brought Jongho mind back to reality. He gets startled out of his daydreaming, only to see that they had already reached the school. He grabs his backpack, and gets out of the car, saying his goodbye to Maddox.

The male wears his bag on one shoulder with a hand still on the strap as he start walking to the school entrance. It was still 7:19 in the morning and not a lot of students crowded the building, but maybe later when it was almost time for class then those who will be late will start running down these halls. Jongho walked to his locker with an empty mind, soaking up the tranquility around him before more students could give life to these very halls. After exchanging his books that he needed later for his classes, the male turns around him and spots his Yeosang hyung sitting crossed legged on the waist-high wall that opened into a small courtyard.

Jongho couldn't help but stare at how peaceful the older looked. In his hands settled a book that the younger has yet to know what kind of book the other was reading, thin rimmed glasses perched on his nose, and the rays of sunshine gave his body this soft golden glow around him. If anything, only one word came into Jongho mind.

Breathtaking.

Yeosang gets the feeling that he was beeing watched. So he diverts his attention from his book and looks around him to see who was staring at him. Looking to his left, his eyes met Jongho. Both getting the sense of deja vu. The older was quick to compose himself, not wanting to remember what happened on Friday night.

"Hey, Jongho" Yeosang flashes him a small smile. The younger, coming back to his senses as he replicates the smile to the other male.

"Morning, hyung" Jongho gets closer to the older as he sat down next to the other's feet. Yeosang moves back more to make some space for them. He sees the younger eyeing his book.

"It's a romance novel" The babysitter smiles again at Jongho's reaction to being caught.

"You read those?"

"Sometimes. Mostly depends if the description intrigues me, or if I'm in the mood to read it" Jongho let out a small 'ah' followed by a nod of his head. Yeosang closes the book, which is to be read later, and stuffs it in his bag beside him. He pushes his hair back, only to feel them tickle his forehead once more.

"So how was the party?" He didn't want to talk about it, but he was just so damn curious on how Jongho was handling his side of the situation.

"It was... Interesting"

"How so?"

The younger gulps, his hyung had tilted his head when he asked the question, and he looked cute. Jongho felt his heart skip a beat. These new emotions were hard to keep track of. However, going back to the older's question, the male decides between telling his hyung what went down or avoids it. He chooses to tell him. Jongho trust his hyung, and maybe he'll even get some advice on what to do.

"I met someone" The younger watches how the older reacts. His eyes grew a tad bit wider, but other than that, he didn't react much, which Jongho found it a little weird.

"Really? Who is it?" Jongho got the sense that the older was taking the news lightly. He just looked calm about it, though the younger continues.

"That's the thing, I don't know who the person is"

"So you randomly met someone, but don't know them?"

"I know it sounds stupid, but it just slipped my mind to ask their name and before I knew they had already left" The male frowns in disappointment. Because of him forgetting to ask a person's name he was now in this tunnel full of questions. This itchy feeling of him wanting to figure out who the person is kept growing bigger.

"That's it" Jongho jumps from his seat, taking the older by surprise.

"What's it?" Yeosang asks, getting the feeling that trouble was starting to brew right before him. The younger gets back to his seat while facing his hyung.

"I'll find the person" The babysitter's eyes grow big. So that was the trouble that he was waiting for. Jongho going on an investigation to find the masked person. Yeosang already knows that this won't end well.

"Find the person? Uhm, are you sure you don't have a hungover from the party, because there's over a 1,000 students that go to the school. Not to mention if you have a lead that could narrow your search down" The older reasons with the male. He can't let Jongho figure out that it was him that night.

"I know. But I can cross out the girls since the person was a male, and I know the facial features of the person, and... I have this"

Jongho opens his bag to pull out the stranger's mask that he just brought on a whim. Yeosang curses himself in his head for making the mistake of leaving his mask behind. The younger has good evidence, and if the mystery person was a different person instead of Yeosang, then Jongho might find the person before the end of the school year, which is in 3 months. Then the older makes the decision to help Jongho find the 'stranger' while being careful to not get caught.

"Okay then, you have your leads with you, so what's your first plan of action?" Jongho ponders on the older's question, until he got an idea.

"Can you try the mask first?"

"B-but I didn't go to the party, you know this"

"Just taking my chances" The younger shruggs, not seeing anything harmful with his hyung trying on the mask. Yeosang slowly leans back till the rest of his back touches the concrete column behind him. He just froze there on his spot, not even trying to stall the younger from placing the mask on his.

Just as Jongho could place the mask on his hyung's face, the two hear Seonghwa's voice behind the younger.

"Jongho, Yeosang! What are you two doing?" The older, along with the rest of their friends, go over to the other two who were stuck in an awkward spot.

However, when Wooyoung catches sight of the mask that he gave Yeosang on the night of the party, he connects it with how the two were the position. Then, everything clicks. "Hey, Yeosang. Come with me to the bathroom, right now" The younger faces his boyfriend, nodding towards Jongho and Yeosang. (Wooyoung got permission from his friend that he could tell what happened to his boyfriend.) San got the message and grabbed his lover's bag while the two best friends went to the nearest bathroom.

Wooyoung had his arm around Yeosang. The younger giving the older's shoulder a comforting squeeze, to which the babysitter only let out a sigh.

Today would be a long, frustrating day.