❁15❁

"WAAH!!!" Sungho yelled as he went down a water slide in the kids area.

The group had to drop off some of their stuff at the hotel lobby since the birthday boy was too excited to wait, and that he wanted to explore the aquarium at the latest. So they left their things in a luggage carrier, and went off to visit the different tanks in the aquarium.

All of them had fun with taking pictures, watching the sealife, even trying to imitate some of the fishes on the other side of the glass. San even thought about swimming with the sharks when they passed a sign saying that they could swim in the same tank as them. But, Wooyoung had to pull him away before he had a chance to talk to the person managing it. After walking around some more, they eventually reached the water park area where they had settled on a sea themed hut.

The Choi parents, obviously, were the ones who would hold down the fort while Sungho and the eight males went in the water. Yeosang, mostly sticking with the boy as he followed him around the place with the water reaching up to his calf. The babysitter would wave at the kid before he went down a slide, take some photos of the boy or the surroundings with a waterproof camera that he remembered to bring, or even play with the water to cool his body down from the sun.

Yeosang moved to the front side of the wet playground where a huge bucket was getting filled at the very top of it all, only to tip and pour all the water that it had on the kids that sat on the splash zone. The male spots the birthday boy using a water canon that was constantly spitting water. Yeosang gets closer with little to no difficulty despite his feet being submerged in water.

"Sungho!"

He shouts over the white noise of the water and other squealing children that were near them. Sungho hears his name, and looks below to see his hyung with his camera at ready. He smiles wide, showing the happiness that he was feeling while being at the water park.

The older giggles and walks a bit further away, allowing the kid to play some more. Pushing his drenched hair back, Yeosang see his friends approach the playground. He waves for them to get their attention while trudging his way over to them.

"Hey guys, how was the water race?" The other males went to the other side of the water park where they rode on some of the slides that needed a pool floatie. They also went of the slide where they had a mat and raced each other towards the bottom.

"Hongjoong hyung won, surprisingly" San commented. He saw how his hyung was further ahead out of the rest of them, and they were pretty impressed.

"Anyways, Sangie you should also join us on one of the rides" Wooyoung said. He shakes his head letting droplets of water sprinkle next to his boyfriend, he then uses both of his hand to push his hair back to help him see better.

"I don't know guys, I'm not really in the mood for an adrenaline rush"

"Aw, come on Sangie. We can ride the 4 person slide. Seonghwa hyung, Hongjoong hyung, Yunho, and Mingi could be in one raft while the rest of us in another" Yeosang did a double take on what his best friend said. Then, it would mean that him and Jongho would be sitting next to each other.

The babysitter remembers what he said to himself earlier. About how he would try and avoid the younger during their stay since he didn't want their discussion about him to continue, and that the tension between them was so awkward and uncomfortable that Yeosang could just feel it in his stomach. Making him feel sick.

"I-"

Before the make could get a sentence out, something similar to the sound of a cow bell ringing went off behind him. The eight of them turn to face the water playground to see kids running and screaming to get to the front. The bell was signalling that the giant bucket filled with water was about seconds away before it would pour all the water out again.

"Hyungie look! Take a picture before it falls!" Sungho sat with the other kids on the splash zone. He turned to posed for his hyung while his legs kept squirming in the water, excitement getting the best of him.

"Just a minute guys" The babysitter stepped away from his friends, who were actually following him since they also wanted to get splashed by the bucket. Yeosang did as he was told and snapped a few pictures of the boy.

Jongho who was close to the older, eyed him with a small smile on his lips. Loving how his hyung had this big and beautiful smile while he took photos. 'Love?' He thought for a second. However, the squeals and yelling of the kids and his hyungs were loud enough to bring him back to his right mind.

Jongho looks back to Yeosang to see him still taking photos, and that the bucket was slowly tilting. Out of instinct, the younger ran towards his hyung and sheilded him from the amount of water that fell straight at them. The weight of the water slowly faded as the bucket had emptied its contents before going back in place to get refilled. It was then the younger checked on his hyung.

The younger had hugged the older and buried his head in his chest, Jongho's back taking most of the hits from the water attack. Jongho took a step back, but placed his arms on Yeosang's shoulders. He takes notice of how the babysitter's face was blank and in shock, the younger frowns and does his best to keep his hyung grounded.

"Hyung, Yeosang hyung. Can you hear me?" He bites his bottom lip and holds his breath while he waits for his hyung to recover. Yeosang then becomes fine after another minute or two. He meets Jongho's eyes and stares at them til he starts to form sentences.

"I- I'm fine. But what about you? Does you back sting and something?" The older's hand move onto the other male's back near his neck, to see if he was in pain or not. Though, Yeosang didn't realize that what he did brought their bodies closer than before, and Jongho stared at his hyungs face.

The babysitter feels the gaze on him and stops his fumbling. His arms hanging loosely around Jongho's neck, his eyes looking back at Jongho's own chocolate ones, and their faces so close that their breath was meeting between them. Both were so hypnotized by the other that they didn't notice their friends walking back to them.

"Hey you two" Mingi's voice brought the two of them back to reality as they seperated from the other. Their cheeks getting dusted by a pink tint as they acted like nothing happened. Yeosang turns to his friends and sees Sungho on San's back, getting a piggyback ride.

"You still down to do the slide Yeosang? Let's drop Sungho off at the hut first since he said he was hungry, and head over to the slide" Yunho stated, fixing his boyfriend's crazy wet hair. The babysitter glanced at Jongho who was now getting his younger brother from San, and carrying him like a koala with the boy's limbs wrapped around his older brother's torso.

"Uh yeah, sure. I'll go with you guys" Maybe the adrenaline of the slide could help make Yeosang's mind forget about what happened between them for a while. So much for avoiding.