❁20❁

The condition of the sky was fitting for Yeosang's mood. Him being bundle up in his bed as he watched a movie on his laptop. The occasional rumble of thunder echoed through the clouds, droplets of rain accumulating on the window before its weight was enough for it to slide down, and the wind's chilly temperature had the windows covered in a thin layer of fog. For the babysitter, it felt right. His eyes were trained on the device in front of him as his mind was going through another round of thinking.

It has been several, painful days since he last visited the Choi residence. And since he last talked to Jongho about him finding out about the older's two biggest secrets.

Yeosang's first instinct were to avoid the younger and avoid going to their home for a while, so he ended up calling the Choi parents to tell them about him being on leave for some time. Fortunately, they agreed and told him to take as  much time as he needs because Jongho apparently told them part of their fight. Of course, they kept the real reason from Sungho to keep the child from throwing a tantrum since his favourite babysitter wasn't coming to their home for a while.

Another thing was his project with the younger male. He already passed his part of the project via sending it to Wooyoung, who then sent it to Jongho himself. His best friend wondered why on the sudden favour, and that's how Yeosang ended up telling the male what happened. He first mentioned it through a text but got told by Wooyoung to hold the thought. After around 25 minutes, a series of banging came from the babysitter's door and he saw his best friend panting. He didn't question why the male ran all the way from his home and to the older's apartment, but he told him what happened.

So that's how Yeosang ended up where he was right now. He had now moved in the living room on the couch with a bowl of ice cream on his left hand while the other held onto the remote that was flipping through different channels on the tv. Deciding to go with a crime series, he began scooping the frozen dessert to his mouth. Munching on the few cookie chunks of his cookies n' creme ice cream.

Tomorrow would be their Graduation day, so the school let the students prepare for the big event by not having classes today. And the babysitter didn't know whether to attend the event or not. He had already went through the list of universities that his parents sent him, and almost half of them needed him to go abroad. The idea stressed him out the most. Leaving his friends to go study in a different country pained him.

Yet, even if he didn't end up choosing abroad, his parents wanted him to visit them who were still in abroad. It shocked the male to the core when he got the message along with the plane ticket that he got in his mail. But he told his parents that he needed time to think about it. The journey wasn't his biggest concern, but it was the fact that the flight was scheduled on the day of his Graduation.

Yeosang felt like he was in a turbulence, just waiting for everything to calm down. Sinking back into his couch with his empty bowl, he decides to put his mind to rest for a while.

-

A sigh comes out of Jongho's mouth as he fixes his position in his bed with his phone in hand pointing at him. Currently, him and his friends (Except Yeosang) were on a video call with Wooyoung retelling his and the babysitter's problem. He had nothing else better to do. He already passed their project, his little brother was napping in his own room, and his parents weren't gonna be home for a few more hours.

Ever since his hyung stopped coming to their home for a while, everything had become boring. Even when they had school the past days the older would avoid speaking and being near the younger. Jongho understood why he was doing it; he needed space and time to pull himself together.

But that was the problem.

The younger missed the older so much with each passing second. He wanted to be near him, he wanted to hold him, he even wanted to kiss him if the chance was given. And that led Jongho to the conclusion that he wanted for the older to be his.

“And that's why they weren't talking at school, even now” Wooyoung's voice broke the male's train of thought. The couples were respectively together so his phone showed three cams and Jongho's smaller one on the upper right corner.

Usually, he would joke about him being all disgusted with them acting super lovey dovey with each other. But now, now he feels envious of them. Yearning to feel the same kind of affection and warmth with his Yeosang hyung.

“Right, so how come we're only finding out about this now?” Yunho asked. Him and Mingi were presumably in the younger's home, in the kitchen to be exact. The two had the phone propped up to face them while they sat on a bar stool with a fruit salad in front of them, Mingi feeding the two.

“Well, Yeosang only told the story to Woo which he was then allowed to tell me, and I made a promise to not tell you guys until they told it themselves” San's back leaned on the backrest of his bed with his boyfriend between his legs and back against his chest. San was also the one who held the phone.

“I still can't believe that Yeosang hyung told you guys first” The pout was evident in Jongho's voice as he went down to the kitchen to get something to drink and maybe find a snack.

“Don't be like that Jjong, we all know that Sangie had his reasons to keep it as a secret. Especially when it literally involves you” Hongjoong sat on the couch with Seonghwa sitting and hugging him from behind, sometimes dipping his head in the younger's neck to either snuggle closer or peck his neck.

“Anyways, if only we had talked about it more better instead of making it into a fight, then just maybe Yeosang hyung wouldn't have left us” Jongho drank from the plastic straw of his apple juice box. Not hearing Sungho's soft footsteps. The boy now awake from his nap and wanted some water from the kitchen, that was until he heard his older brother talking. Still being in a daze from sleep, his brain hadn't registered everything but when he heard the words 'fight, Yeosang hyung, and left' He immediately asked his brother.

“You and Hyungie fought?”

He rounded the corner to see his older brother cough on his drink and his phone propped against the tissue paper holder. Jongho got surprised by the boy's sudden appearance, but he soon started panicking.

“Sungho! Hey bud, how was nap?” He tries changing the topic.

“I heard you say that you fought with Hyungie, is that true?” Sungho's eyes became glossy and his lips started trembling.

“I- Sung-”

“You did! That's why Hyungie hasn't visited us! You fought with him! You hurt him! I- I HATE YOU!”

The boy's outburst shocked not only Jongho but his friends (who heard everything) too. Sungho ran from the kitchen and back to his room. His door slammed shut followed by a click of his lock. Tears started falling down as he began crying, only wishing to be held in the arms of his babysitter.