ᵉᵖ ⁵」

I  W o n ' t  L e t  Y o u  G o ,  P r i n c e s s .
Word count: 1026 words

°
°
°
°

The day of the nicknamed "Royal Han Ball" had arrived, women and men from all over the country in the spacious ballroom, their clothes shown obviously to try and woo Prince Jisung.

Jisung was getting the last of his outfit on, a stunning blue velvet blazer adorned with gold swirls laid across his chest. His pants went well with the blazer, white and loose.

He wore long, black boots that travelled up his thigh, small chains hanging off of them.

"You look stunning, my Prince." The maid says, her eyes fluttering seductively.

"How many times, Do-Yun, do I have to day that I won't marry you? Leave, you're making me uncomfortable." Jisung bluntly stated, turning his back on the long haired woman.

Do-Yun sighed in frustration before standing up and bringing her foot down multiple times in a frantic tantrum.

"Why don't you love me? I'll do anything, hell I might even go as far as to kill for you, my prince. What don't you see in me?!" She screamed, grabbing her hair while her face flushed a violent red.

"... Kill, you say?" Jisung didn't turn back towards her, instead picking up a pair of scissors on the dressing table next to him, fiddling with it in his hands. He finally turned around to face Do-Yun.

"Yes! Oh yes, I would kill for you! You understand, don't you?" The naïve little girl had thought Jisung was going to take her as his bride, understanding the extent of her love towards him.

Blood spilled from her throat, a beautiful royal red as she fell to the ground, her body jerking forwards as she bled out on the carpeted floor of the Prince's bedroom.

Jisung threw the scissors onto the bed, grabbing and wearing a pair of his gloves (which he normally wore for fancy outings) before picking them up again and wiping the fingerprints from the weapon.

He then bent down towards the lifeless corpse at his feet, laying the device in its hands, closing the fingers around it.

"Thank you.. for the amazing idea Do-Yun. And how amazing is the honour of being my first victim?" The murderer laughed, standing up from his position on the floor and walking to his bedroom door. He opened it with ease, a figure standing in front of him being the High Maid.

"Oh! You're ready my Prince, you look lovely." She sweetly smiled at him, pulling him into a hug.

She was like a second mother to Jisung, of course after his own. She had always been there for him when he needed her.

"Oh but, where is that troublesome Do-Yun?" The maid questioned, her eyebrows rose in irritation.

"She said she wasn't feeling well, and is sitting on the chair next to my dresser." Jisung lied, though he didn't want to. He wanted to tell her of the things he had done, and how happy it made him that another obstacle hsd been 'cut' from being in the way of his and Y/n's relationship.

But, he had to proceed with caution.

"Oh.. poor thing." The maid rolled her eyes as Jisung laughed, walking down the corridor with her. Leaving the soulless Do-Yun's blood to seep into the carpet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n arrived to the ball, late by an hour. She wore a stunning white dress, on it bloomed diamonds of all sizes. She wore a white, silk choker and a diamond bracelet to finish the outfit off.

Her (h/c), (h/l) hair was in a [insert hairdo here] which complemented the whole piece wonderfully. Her (s/c) skin shone with the dress as she strolled into the ballroom.

All eyes fell on her, including the bored looking Jisung, who had been harassed by girls from different Kingdoms.

"Now announcing, the Princess Y/n of the House of Min." The barent shouted, a boom in his voice as he sang out her name.

She smiled, spotting her Father in the crowd, walked over to him. The eyes never stopped, digging into her neck as she glided towards her father, who had a big smile on his face at the sight of his daughter.

"Y/n, my child you've arrived. How are you, my dear?" He spoke, his voice slightly muffled by the talk of the ballroom slowly getting louder. Yoongi was more focused on the food rather then Y/n finally showing up.

"I'm a little disappointed, I haven't seen the so praised upon Prince I was told of." She scoffed, her dress flowing with her movements.

"Oh but he definitely has seen you, my sweet." Hyun-Woo chuckled as Y/n turned following his gaze, a pair of brown sparkling eyes peering into hers.

Jisung immediately looked away, stunned by the sudden look of his one and only. A bright blush spread across his face, worrying the girls below him to an extent that some of them had tears in their eyes.
The sight of the Prince, so obviously in love made the girls hearts ache, turning their gaze upon Y/n, who had an eyebrow arched at the Prince's strange reaction.

Jisung almost quivered in delight, finally having fun at this ball. Forgetting about the girls almost tumbling towards him, he looked back at Y/n, who's gaze had never faltered on him.

"My angel, you look so pretty tonight. I wonder if I'll even get the chance to hold your hand."

"Never leave my sights."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Okay so, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm just putting this here in case you had a hard time imagining Y/n and Jisung's outfits.
Have a good day/afternoon/night!! ♡♡

Edit: I fixed the spelling mistakes, I think. God I cant spell to save my life-

~Y/n's outfit (this is not what Y/n looks like btw)

~Jisung's outfit

(Sorry Jay please don't yell at me-)