ᵉᵖ ¹²」

T a k i n g  A c t i o n
Word count: 906 words

°
°
°
°

She woke up, her head aching slightly from how her head was positioned when she slept. She groaned in annoyance.

"...where is.. Hyunjin?" Y/n mumbled, looking around to find the chaotic blond not in bed next to her. She also found herself still in her outfit from yesterday.

'what a bother, what time is it.' She thought. She got up and asked the maid outside her door to help her change clothes. She changed appropriately (you can imagine whatever you want to wear •^•) and walked downstairs to great her family. As she was walking down the spiral staircase, she soon had an abrupt memory of yesterday, and could feel the tips of her ears heat up. The incident with Jisung, the kiss, all came rushing back into her head.

'Oh Y/n... idiot. Now what to I do..' She thought in anguish. She knew Hyunjin would be downstairs, waiting for her. She quickened her pace down the spiral staircase, soon catching sight of Hyunjin on a plush chair next to a nearby window.

"Hyunjin." she sighed, a small smile on her face as his eyes met with hers. He smiled back, getting out of his chair and hugging Y/N, as tight as he could.

"Hello, Y/N. It's nice to see you." he whispered into the crook of her neck, his warm breath sending a cold chill down her spine. She embraced his cheek with her lips, chaste and sweet.

His smile seemed to widen even more at the gesture.

"What.. what should we do today?" Hyunjin asked, his cheeks a slight rosy colour. Although he asked for her opinion, he already seemed to be equipped for his favoured choice of activity; Horseback riding. Y/N chuckled a little before patting his hip softly.

"Aren't you already so eager to do horseback riding? You're practically suited up, Jinnie." she giggled, watching as he mumbled about how long it took to put all of the gear in place.

"Whatever.. do you want to join me or not, (N/N)?" he muttered, his hazel eyes avoiding hers. She smiled and nodded, placing his hand in hers.

"Sure. But let's hurry. We both have a busy schedule today." she ushered, giddy about how close her and Hyunjin now where.

She couldn't be happier.

But Hyunjin couldn't say the same. He worried deeply about last night, the threats and violence from Jisung truly did haunt him. He wanted to protect you, but had realised he was going against his royal code; following the orders assigned no matter what cost.

But what could poor Hyunjin say? He was in love. So madly in love with Y/N to the point of daydreaming about her very existence. She was the star in his solar system. The only one he had ever thought to love.. He couldn't let this go. Not you, not his feelings.

- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

You shook Hyunjin's hand in yours as you walked towards the stables, a sweet melody playing on your tongue. You hummed to the tune in your head, oblivious to the storm of thoughts raging through Hyunjin's head.

"Hey Y/N?" you heard him say. You looked at him, returning his gaze. "Do you remember when me and Prince Jisung had a talk?" he asked, his doe eyes filled with love and slight fear. You rose an eyebrow in confusion. Why bring it up again?

"Yeah, I do. What's the matter, Hyunjin?" you responded, placing a hand over his as you walked. He sighed shakily, immeadietly turning to look at you fully, stopping both of you from walking. "Hyunjin-"

"He threatned me, Y/N. We weren't 'playing'. He genuinely wanted to hurt me." he suddenly sputtered. Your face was devoid of any kinds of indicators to depict how you were feeling.

Until you started to stifle a laugh.

Prince Jisung? The wimp who seemed to shrink into himself just because of your gaze alone? It seemed impossible. But once you saw Hyunjin's expression become more serious, your laughter died down to a confused whimper.

"Prince Jisung? Wait, are you serious Hyunjin?" you said, gripping his shoulder tightly. He nodded firmly.

"I.. I also have something to confess, but not now. We need to tell me father about this. " he muttered, making you even more confused than you were before. Confess what? Yoi brushed it aside, wanting to help Hyunjin.

With a curt nod, you and Hyunjin got on a royal horse together, you actually riding the horse considering Hyunjin refused. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his chin resting on your shoulder.

"To the Hwang Dynasty." Hyunjin whispered, giving you a small peck on the cheek. You flushed a dull red, smiling as you looked forwards. It had been a while, but surely it would be fine to visit right? You sighed, adjusting yourself on the saddle.

"To the Hwang Dynasty.."

«»

It's been a while, hasn't it? Didn't expect me to recontinue this book now did ya?

Well, I did. It was because of the amount of popularity this book has gotten in recent days. So I thought you all deserve content :)

If you like this story though, you can read my oneshots book where I write yandere oneshots of Stray Kids and other groups. You can make requests there for oneshots, theyre open.

Id really appreciate it!

See you ;)