ᵉᵖ ¹⁰」

S h e ' s m i n e .
Word count: 1166 words

°
°
°
°

Little Authors Note:
( ~ ) - that means there was a time skip. Just in case you didn't know.

Okay enjoy <3

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Jisung POV

It has been a few hours since Hyunjin notified Jisung that he would be going to "observe" Y/n, and he was getting restless. When was he going to report back? As Jisung pondered, King Han walked into the throneroom. It had been a long day, and all the weary King wanted to was relax before he had to dedicate himself to his work.

He spotted Jisung on his throne, fidgeting with his fingers in a nervous inpatient manner. His features ridden with slight annoyance.

"Son, what seems to trouble you?" King Han asked, worried Jisung's princely duties may be weighing on him. Jisung snapped his head towards the direction of the voice, startled.

"O-oh.. its fine.. haha.. how are you father?" He stuttered weakly, trying to hide his dissapointment. He was always a little sceptical of the Hwang family, Hyunjin in particular. In how desperate he was to know if you were okay, he had forgotten how much Hyunjin seemed to agree with the request. It was odd. Why was he so happy to accept? Without realising, he has been ignoring his father, daydreaming about the whole situation.

"JISUNG. ARE YOU LISTENING?" He shouted, slightly confused at his son's behavior. Finally coming to his senses, he looked at his father, a serious look on his face.

"Do you know Prince Hwang Hyunjin?" Jisung asked, his eyes darkening.

The King smiled, stroking his chin in content.
"Ah yes, very charming boy haha! But why do you ask?" He mumbled, his confused expression returning to his surprisingly handsome face.

"... does he have any relations to Princess Y/n." Jisung bluntly asked, his expression not softening for a second, his gaze sharp and dark.

"....hmm.. " the King thought. Although Prince Jisung was asking weird questions, he wanted to help him in the best way he could.

"Oh! They were childhood friends, dear. Why?"

King Han stated, a smile painting on his face.

Jisung could swear he felt his heart stop beating. How could he have let this happen? How did he let this slide..

His frown widened, his expression darkening along with his eyes.

"No reason. I have to go. Thank you father." Jisung said, waving his father goodbye before running towards the Royal Stables. He ran to his horse, a white stallion named Rose Petal due to the natural pink highlights in its hair.

"Not today... over my dead body." Jisung spat as he hoisted his waist over the saddle, his hands gripping the reigns. With a loud shout, Jisung rode towards the Min dynasty, fixed on seeing the problem for what it is. He can only have you. him.
Him.
HIM.
ONLY HIM.

And no lowlife teachers pet was going to get in his way in having you to himself.