S1, Ep. 5 - Know Thy Teacher Is A Foe

"Toby, I swear..she drew something troll like.." I grabbed the ripped up shreds from Josie's sketch and helped Toby piece them together in trollmarket. "Have you told her about any of the Troll Hunting or Trollhunter stuff.." I shook my head no. "I haven't..", "I think you should..shes' your own sister and siblings tend to find out info one way or another.." I nodded, "Though what about Claire. Her brother is in the darklands after all..", "It's your choice..but eventually you'll have to say it to both of them.." as we finished piecing it together it looked a lot like Strickler but in his changeling form. "Huh..that's something you don't see everyday.."

"No you don't Tobes..but why would she draw a Strickler in his changeling form? You don't think he's spying on me do you?" Tobes shrugged, "Its' Strickler..what do you expect.." Blinky came by and looked at, "You're quite the artist Master Jim.." I laughed, "It's not my sketch.." he looked at me, "Oh..then great work on it Tobias.."

"I didn't do it either Blinky.." all his eyes widened, "Then who did?", "My sister did.." I was prepared to get yelled at by him but before he did I interrupted, "But I didn't tell her a single piece of anything though..I think Strickler is spying on me." Blinky just groaned, "Changelings do that when they hunt for the Trollhunter..", "so I'm being hunted by a hunter because I'm a hunter.." he nodded, "Preacely.."

My eyes widened, "Wait what time is it?", "10 why do you ask?" asked Tobias, we looked each other in the eye. "The play!" I got up quickly and headed straight for the school on my bike and to the auditorium. And before I could say my lines Josie just stared at me straight in the eye and came to me as I heard Steve saying the lines. "You're late.." she said, "I know! But why is Steve up there?"

She rolled her eyes, "He was your understudy..", "Was?" she looked at me as if I was dumb, "Your his understudy now.." Oh great. Claire has to kiss Steve. "Oh.." there was applause as Steve came by us and hit us both in the shoulders. "Thanks for the role Lake.." he left as Claire looked at me. "You had to be late,", "Yes I know and I'm sorry.." she looked at me then back at her. "Sorry doesn't cut it..opening night is in 2 weeks away and your sister has remembered all her lines and arrives on time. I thought twins would be on time with everything and not just one without the other." she left in anger.

"If you could let me explain..", "explain about what..where you go during play practices.." she said as Josie looked at me, "and where you sneak off at night..", "I'll talk with you later Josie about it but Claire it's hard to explain.." I looked at both of them as I knew Claire had to know more since Josie would just figure it out on her own like Toby said. "Can we talk in private.." she sighed, "five minutes..tops.."

When I left with Claire in private, Josie went up with Steve to practice lines, "What is so hard to explain..", "So you know how people say everything is normal in arcadia oaks.." she nodded, "Yeah unless your Eli saying there are creatures that live underground..made from stone and have fangs.." I laughed nervously as Eli was describing trolls minus their fangs. "What if they were true.." she laughed, "Right.."

I looked to see who was around and it was nobody and just us. "Well..I'm gonna prove it..", "how.." she raised a brow as I pulled out the amulet. "For the Glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command." she looked at me weird as the armour glowed and was placed on me.

"So this isn't a costume..", "Nope..just armour to kill all the bad trolls.." we continued to talk as she soon was comfortable with it and got along with and started being a part of me and Tobes crew. As time went on, she also bonded with Josie but Josie also became a different person after signing up for the play. She's been with Eli for a while which got me concerned hoping Steve isn't picking on her as much as Eli.