S2, Ep. 8 - Trip Down Memory Lane Part 2

Josie began to remember something's but not all as Jim left out the part of his alter ego and just let Josie know about the other world. When she was with Claire, Toby came near Jim who was staring out in the distance.

"You okay Jimbo?" Jim looked at Toby, "Remember how I told you about me and Josie's father.." Toby nodded, "Yeah I remember..what about it...", "Doesn't it remind you of anyone.."

Toby raised his brow, "Look if you're saying that you seem to act like your guy's father..your not..your no nowhere close to him."

Jim sighed, "You will never be like him, you told me he has walked out on your guys life..", "And?" Toby sat by him, "And you ditched me when the goblins were attacking that day to be by Joise.."

"Sorry about that.." Jim threw a stone, "You showed your sister what it means to be a brother and you show and act that way towards me as well.."

Jim looked at him, "Get rid of the negative emotions and thoughts of your father..I know your mom will find someone who will be much better then him in no time..", "You really think so Tobes.." he nodded, "I'm positive.." They hugged as Josie stared at them, "So what do you exactly remember Josie.."

Claire asked as she looked at her, "I remember everything..my mind is dazed but my memory is here and there most days.." her phone buzzed, she looked as if it was a text from an unknown sender yet she knew who it was.

Unknown
Boss Wants To Meet You

Josie
When?

Unknown
On the 5th

Josie
I'll be there