010. the festival

a week or two has passed, every day in this universe, evan and andie would explore new things about the castle and even visit the village from time to time

andie and josh have been getting close, their friendship truly grew just from a short amount of time. it didn't bother evan as much as it should've, he was happy andie was gaining new friends.

currently, a festival was being set up in the village, it was going to be held there, it was some sort of town tradition they have every year.

meanwhile, andie and evan were choosing what to wear for that day. as they did so, a knock was heard on the door, which made andie excited to open it, knowing it was josh who was standing behind the door.

"good morning, josh." andie smiled.

"good morning, meda. are you two attending the festival?" josh asked, scanning the room as he tried to look for evan.

"what festival?" andie questioned.

"every year the townspeople hold a festival to celebrate the growth of our kingdom. there will be dancing, food, and it's just a very nice experience to have. it would be fun if you two came along!" josh smiled.

"we'll be there! is there some sort of — some sort of dress code?"

"the only thing i can think of is; no leather and no dark colors." josh responded, glancing at the floor from time to time to think.

"alright, thank you, josh. should we meet you at the village or are we all going together..?" andie asked.

"i'm going to be riding in a carriage with my father and grandmother, i'll be sure to send some sort of transportation for the both of you. is that okay?"

"i don't mind, i'll just ask evan. if we're down in a few minutes then that means we're okay with riding in the carriage!"

"i will see you soon?"