019. conversation

"andie! where were you the whole night? i never got the chance to dance with you!" evan complained

"relax! i was with josh the whole night." she spoke, not realizing the bright pink shade appearing on her cheeks, "besides, we can dance during his coronation."

"there's a coronation?"

"yeah — i'll explain later. how was your night?"

the ball was over. the two were currently in their room, getting themselves ready for bed. as they did so, they told each other everything that happened that whole night.

"i met a boy — and a girl."

"shut up... spill?!"

"so... they are best friends and oh my god. they are just so — oh my god."

"did you get names?!" she asked, clearly excited for her best friend.

"we actually didn't catch each other's names..."

"idiot." she joked, undoing her hair.

"we got caught in conversation! when you talk to people you don't automatically asked for their names, do you?"

"i do, actually."

"shut up — anyway, how was your night? i assume it was pretty good from that dumb look on your face." he joked, earning a playful smack on the shoulder from andie.

"mm... i'd say it was a pretty good night. to be honest, i think i like wearing ball gowns now."

"that's something i'm most likely going to never hear again."

"true that."

"you didn't exactly tell me what happened tonight, though."

"oh! right, so josh and i danced in a middle of a crowd circle and i honestly felt like cinderella."

"it makes sense, i mean — you were wearing blue."

"a lot of people came up to us and asked if we were like... a thing. but we denied it and-"

"-and why did you?"

"because we're not..."

"but you want it to be. it's so obvious."

"shut up. let me finish." she chuckled, "so then, we stargazed at the garden and took a walk. we talked about very... very interesting things, i don't wanna talk about it."

"what? did you talk about sex or something?"

"absolutely not, evan."

"good guess."

"anyway, then i kinda — i kinda cried onto his shoulder and then we kissed and then-"

"wait. you kissed?!"

"can you be any louder?" andie asked, coming off as sarcastic.

"i don't spend one night with you and you suddenly kiss prince charming?"

"is that a bad thing?"

"no, but bummer i wasn't there."

"you're a fucking weirdo, go to sleep."

"yes, ma'am."