021. heal

andie was currently trying to remove all of the twigs and leaves from her hair, getting herself ready for the coronation

andie was currently trying to remove all of the twigs and leaves from her hair, getting herself ready for the coronation. clarisse insisted on staying by andie's side, but the girl insisted on letting her leave so she could stay with evan.

"come on, andie! please talk to me. i don't know what happened out there, i was stuck in evan's pocket!" maeve pleaded, attempting to get andie to talk.

she wanted to tell maeve. it wasn't even a huge deal, was she overreacting? she had to be, it's not something major...

"andie, please tell me what's going on." evan cried, walking into the room before closing the door behind him.

as she finished removing the nature in her hair, she made eye contact with the curly headed boy, letting out a small sigh. "i'll explain later, i need to bathe." she spoke quietly, grabbing a towel or two as she exited the room.

he sat on the bed, patiently waiting for his best friend to finish cleaning herself up.

"do you know what happened?" maeve asked, attempting to strike a conversation.

"did you not hear what i just said a few minutes ago?"

"don't get all sassy with me, smarty pants." maeve spoke, growing into size as they hopped off the vanity.

"i forgot you could do that."

"it's called magic, don't fuck with it."

once evan heard a specific word come out of maeve's mouth, his eyes widened, but maeve was a bit too busy admiring themselves in the mirror.

"what're you surprised on?"

"what you said..."

"what? never heard a fairy slip with their words before?" they asked, crossing their arms before turning towards him.

"not really..? that's not really what i was aiming at."

"then what were you aiming at?"

"the fact that i just heard a child swear."

"i'm actually older than you by like hundreds of years, but thanks for the compliment." they smiled, walking towards the dresser.

"what are you doing?"

"fixing your closet. you two are definitely going to need more options if you're going to attend josh's coronation. you don't want to wear clown trousers... do you?"

in response, evan just shook his head.

"that's what i thought." they grinned, pointing their wand towards the pieces of clothing in the dresser.

" they grinned, pointing their wand towards the pieces of clothing in the dresser

after awhile of just sitting around and evan making small talk with the fairy, andie walked in, she had two towels, one wrapped around her body and one wrapped around her hair

"will you explain to us what happened now?" maeve asked, sounding genuine but slightly impatient.

"i'm going to get dressed and i will tell you, i promise." andie spoke, unwrapping her hair before patting it dry with the towel.

"now that you mention it, i have something for you to wear at the coronation!" maeve squealed excitedly, fluttering towards the dresser and picking out a deep green silk dress with two spaghetti-straps and a high-cut on the right side.

"that's... that's something." andie smiled, amazed at the sight of the dress.

"well, go on! try it on, princess!" they smiled, holding out the dress for andie to take.

she smiled back, taking the dress from maeve's arms and exiting the room once again.

"if she doesn't look good in that dress... i'm going to have to change the color."

"you don't think she looks good in green?" evan asked. looking over at the fairy who was tilting their head from time to time, thinking about colors for their wardrobe.

"not a lot of people look good in green, evan." maeve replied, bluntly.

after some time, andie appeared at the doorway. she looked stunning in the shade of green maeve picked out, her hair was slightly damp, so she couldn't do anything to it just yet, but she looked amazing already.

"so, you're one of those people that look good in green." maeve spoke, giving andie a genuine compliment.

"i guess so." she shrugged with a cheeky smile on her face.

"will you tell us now?" evan asked letting his impatience get to the best of him.

andie glanced down at the floor, thinking about it for a moment. she proceeded to nod before walking towards evan, sitting next to him on the bed.

"so, it started with..."