Part 55: The Luckiest

Author's Note: 😏

It's not hard to find a bathroom. They don't even have to leave the party. The bathroom is dimly lit with soft purple and blue lights when they step inside. There are more neon purple lights adorning the counter and outlining the mirrors. She doesn't even have time to admire the aesthetics of the room before Bucky presses her against the wall and attacks her mouth with his. Shannon moans softly, her hands flying to unbutton his pants.

"How much time do we have?" He whispers.

"I don't know. We'll --"

They're cut off by the sound of a toilet flushing and someone stepping out into the bathroom to wash their hands. Bucky pulls her into a nearby stall and gently covers her mouth with a gloved hand. Her eyes go wide, and she stifles a giggle as she continues to unbutton his pants and slip her hand inside, running her fingertips up and down his cock. Bucky's eyes flutter closed, and he bites down on his lip, rolling his hips toward her in desperation.

The bathroom door slams shut, and he lets her go, opening the stall door to peer outside. Shannon checks the second stall while Bucky locks the bathroom door. She leans up against the counter, biting her lip and staring at him with a big smile on her face. He practically sprints across the room for her and kisses her hard and fast. She moans as he nips at her jawline.

"Turn around for me?" He asks softly.

Shannon nods, both hands pressed against the counter, and tilts her hips back. Bucky hikes her dress up, bunching up the fabric so that it sits at her waist. He gasps softly at the sight of her lacy red panties. They're a high cut and show off most of her ass.

"Jesus... You're keeping these, right?" He asks.

"If it gives you that reaction? Definitely."

He pulls them down and Shannon steps out of them. Bucky slides a finger through her folds and watches as she throws her head back, moaning softly.

"I'm ready," she hisses.

"I can tell. We have to be quick. Is that okay?"

"Uh-huh."

The tip of his cock teases her entrance, making her ache. Slowly, he fills her up, stretching her. Shannon's head drops and he reaches forward to lift her chin, forcing her to look at herself in the mirror.

"Don't look away," he breathes. "I want you to see how beautiful you look."

The moan that tumbles from her lips is otherworldly. Bucky isn't rough with her. He fucks her slowly, with passion and softness. He's preferred this kind of love-making lately. Shannon doesn't mind. He's so sweet, cradling her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear as he nibbles on her ear or bites down gently on her shoulder. He tells her she's the most beautiful woman in the world, how much he loves her. He compliments her body, worshipping her with words and soft touches.

Their romp in the bathroom is no different. Bucky holds her gently, yet firmly as his hips rut against hers. Shannon watches him in the mirror, chewing on her bottom lip as he moans quietly and whispers a string of sentences in what she assumes is Russian. She can't understand them, but they sound beautiful. She arches her back and presses herself harder against him, trying to get him as deep as he can possibly go. Bucky grunts and moans, low and gravelly. It sends shivers up and down her spine, goosebumps forming on her skin. She can feel herself coming. It never takes long when she's with him. Her legs begin to tremble and Bucky's pace speeds up. He can feel it too. He reaches forward and gently grabs her hair, wrapping it around his metal fist. Slowly, he pulls her back so that her back arches and her palms remain on the counter. Her orgasm isn't a tidal wave, but rather a gradual, yet powerful release that pulses through her body, melting each muscle and simultaneously igniting every nerve. Bucky fucks her harder, growling and whimpering until she feels his release and he collapses on top of her, kissing her bare shoulder.