We can immortals! Im-Im-Immortaaaaals!

CW/TW: panic attack, implied death and betrayal

(O!Niki's PoV: what happened a little bit earlier)

Wilbur was pacing around the Pube, anxiously.

I was just sitting in my tank, watching him pace around.

"Calm yourself Wil, I'm sure that they will be fine. They're good fighters, remember how we used to fight off the hunters?" I asked, trying to assure him.

"Yeah I know but I have a bad feeling about this. A really bad feeling," he said.

I couldn't help but agree with him before shuddering it down. But I had to say that all of this was just weird.

There was a different version of Tubbo, Fundy, and Tommy. Where did our Tubbo, Fundy and Tommy go and where did these ones come from?

"Well no sh*t fish girl," someone whispered.

"Wil? Did you say something?" I asked.

He looked at me confused before shaking his head.

I looked at the passed out Feline Origin and other Tommy. They were still passed out.

Who was that? I wondered.

"Over here," that same person said.

I looked at the corner to see a ghostly figure that suspiciously looks like Father Fragrance.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Shut up or you'll expose me to him," he nodded at Wilbur who just looked at me confused.

"I must have imagine it. Sorry Wilbur," I assured him.

"Ok?" Wilbur didn't look satisfied though.

Can you read my thoughts? I asked the ghost who nodded.

"Yes I can and you're the only one who can hear me apparently. Now answer my question. Where the hell am I?" He asked.

OriginSMP and are you a different version of Father Fragrance? I asked.

"Who the f*ck is Father Fragrance?" He asked, rather rudely.

Jschlatt, I replied.

"Well yes I guess. I'm Glatt," he said.

I'm Niki. How did you get here? I asked.

"I was wandering around the void, trying to hide from MD when my vision went green and white and I somehow ended up in a hotel room. No one could see me so I left and went looking for someone who can hear me. I tried looking for that crackhead duck gambler but I don't think he's even here and so I ended up with you," Glatt explained.

There was a lot of things that confused me and I think that he knows what's confusing me.

But he's refusing to tell me.

"Sh*t," Wilbur said suddenly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I got to go. Look after the blacksmith and other Tommy," Wilbur turned invisible and left.

"Wilbur! Oh he's gone now," I grumbled.

"Yep your friend is dead. Just wait," Glatt said.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked but he refused to elaborate.

"Ugh my head," Tommy stirred awake.

"Oh Tommy are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine," he grumbled.