Bye bye, BabyBlue...ayo! Not the time

A/N: ran out of ideas for title names. I am uncreative •_•

TW/CW: alcohol. Mentions of getting dr*nk and almost dying to a heart attack. A lot of swearing, mentions of getting robbed, enderwalking (or at least my version of it). Let me know if I missed any.

(O!Schlatt's PoV)

(Around the same time skip that happen in the last chapter. The day before they went to the End)

I threw the pickaxe at this server's Wilbur but he simply moved his head to the side in order to dodge it.

I'm not the best of throws. I'm more of a smeller if you asked me.

But you all must be wondering why did I throw a pickaxe at Wilbur?

As DharrMan would say, 'so you see...'

"So not even a little bit of alcohol?" Wilbur asked.

"F*ck you! Last time I got drunk, I almost died from a heart attack!" I snapped.

I grabbed a cobblestone block and threw it at him again.

Wilbur knocked it out of the air with his own pickaxe.

This guy was seriously pissing me off.

"Geez and I had just the right type to celebrate in case this server's Schlatt came back. I thought I had to settle with just you but you end up being more stubborn than To- more stubborn than a mule," Wilbur sighed.

I rolled my eyes angrily.

Like I said, he was pissing me off.

Honestly why did he even want to help me with getting materials for fighting the dragon if all he's going to do is piss me off!

I have many questions???

Anyway...

I gathered up all the materials that we collected and placed it in my inventory.

"So I think we should meet up with the others. They're probably meeting up at the Targay or the Cat therapist desk," I murmured.

"Well what are we waiting for!" Wilbur gave me a grin but it kind of creeped me out due to the stapled skin.

Now I don't judge but something tells me that he might not be all what it seems.

Kind of sus if you ask me.

So turns out they were meeting up at the Cat therapist desk.

I saw Tubbo with this server's Ranboo and the purple hoodie boy who introduced himself as Purpled. The three of them were chatting.

"'I don't sell p*ssy." Pffft what a loser," Tommy wheezed.

He was making fun of the desk.

"Says the one who made it," Techno teased him.

"IT'S NOT F*CKING ME!" Tommy shouted.

"Well this server's you did so," Techno shrugged.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Tommy continued to shout at Techno while Sam and Phil just watched.

"So from what I heard, we're basically a family?" Wilbur asked, making me flinch.

"Umm yeah...what's it to you f*cker," I grumbled.

"My, such language coming from a priest. Not very holy Father Fragrance," Wilbur grinned.

"Shut up," I groaned.