Enderboi goes home

Ranboo at some point: I'm going home! *jumps in the Ender portal.*

(O!Ranboo's PoV)

"Hurry up! The sun will be setting in an hour," I said.

"Geeez! Be patient! Now if you'll just help me, we would have finished much faster," Tubbo explained.

"How dare you! I have helped you. Who was the one who scouted this place to mine? Who is helping you carrying scraps of cobble right now?" I snapped.

"Scraps, not full on blocks," Tubbo pointed out.

"I'm still helping," I huffed, crossed my legs and folded my arms.

I was sitting on a lone cobble block, watching Tubbo mine.

He should be grateful that I am at least lending a helping hand instead of doing nothing.

I could have but we're on a schedule and I'm not that heartless to leave someone who needs help.

People and their misunderstandings.

"I think that will be it for today," Tubbo wiped some of the sweat off his brow and placed the pickaxe in his inventory.

I got off my block, grabbed my pickaxe and mined the block and then placed it in my inventory.

It's been two days since we started to mine for materials to help the DreamSMPers get back home.

Can't believe that this took two days to mine and we haven't even thought of a game plan!

Sounds like the work of a lazy author.

Anyways, Tubbo and I went back to the Pube to drop some of the materials off and gather with the rest.

"Oi B*tch boys! You're late," Tommy grumbled as he opened the chest and dumped a bunch of stone in it.

"Silence peasant," I said, making a shooing motion with my hand.

"THE F*CK DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Tommy yelled.

I snickered at this.

It's fun messing with Tommy even if he was a different version of the Tommy that I knew.

"Tommy, Ranboo. Play nice, you little sh*ts," Phil sighed.

"But Phiiiiiiil! They're being mean to me again!" Tommy whined like a child even if he was older than Avian version of him.

Phil sighed tiredly but just in the corner of my eye, I saw the corner of his mouth twitch, almost like he wanted to smile.

"Ok how many stuff do we have?" Jack asked as he peeked into the chest.

"A lot," Tubbo replied as he placed his stuff into the same chest.

"We filled up two and a half chests, I think that's plenty," Fundy said, folding his arms.

"Yeah and now we need to gather everyone here," Niki said.

"Wait everyone? Even Technoblade?" Tommy asked.

"Yes even Techno. I don't know what history you two have but you don't have to talk to him or sit near him if you want," Phil explained.

"Ok...," Tommy murmured.

This wasn't the first time that one of them acted this way.

Usually near Techno.

Tubbo once accidentally bumped into him and dove behind the counter.