You know the rules and so do I

CW: swearing and another bad fight scene

(Scott's PoV)

"So are you positive that you found the portal?" I asked.

"For the Umpteenth time Scott! Yes I saw it with my own eyes!" Tubbo groaned.

Some of us Origins were gathered around this server's Tommy's therapy cat table.

Me, Tubbo, Tommy, Charlie and Fundy.

"But it's weird! How come Ranboo, who couldn't do so beforehand, suddenly find the portal? Do you think he knows?" Fundy asked.

"No I don't think so. I saw him playing with Micheal this morning and when I asked him how he slept, he said that he slept just fine," Tubbo explained.

"But like Fundy said, it's weird innit? They claim that they slept fine but somehow, according to you, was able to walk in the cold snow, find the portal, find you and carry you back to their house. That's some f*cked up sleep walking," Tommy pointed out.

"Gee you think?" Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"How can we explain it to the others? Frankly, I don't trust some of them. The fact that they could potentially know this information that this Ranboo doesn't know himself...," Charlie shuddered, "I don't even want to think about it."

"We could lie. Say that on accident, we found the portal by...I dunno mining for things and found the portal at random," Tommy suggested.

"That's a terrible idea," Tubbo sighed.

"I don't see you sprouting out any ideas!" Tommy snapped.

"Guys let's not fight. Maybe Tommy is on to something about lying on how we found the portal but make it more believable," Fundy said.

"But what's a lie that sounds believable?" I asked.

"An accidental find. We throw the Eye and see where it floats. Let's say that one of us was dumb enough to throw the Eye and we followed it to find the portal. We place the torch down so we wouldn't forget where it is," Charlie explained.

"That's not a bad idea. Let's go with that," Fundy said.

"I agree with that!" Tubbo jumped up and down excitedly.

"Who will be that dumb to accidentally throw the Eye?" Tommy scoffed.

We all turned to him.

...

...

"Oh f*ck all of you!" Tommy snapped.

(Le time skip brought to you by Tommy screaming that he is a grapefruit in broken French)

"Why do I feel like you're lying?" Foolish asked as we explained how we found the portal.

"We're not lying! You're just imagining things!" Charlie gasped.

"A certain somebody decided it would be a good idea to toss an Eye up and down and on accident, threw it and it floated by where the portal is," Tubbo added on.

Tommy flipped him off.

"But this is a good thing because we don't waste time searching for the portal when we could be fighting the Dragon," I explained quickly.

"He does have a point," Sam muttered.

"Ok so you found the portal? Good. We have supplies and we know how to fight," Phil said.