It's the Final Countdown! *insert kazoo noises*

Disclaimer: kind of bad fighting scenes. Also swearing. Let me know if I need to put in CW/TW's.

(O!Philza's PoV)

"I'm having second thoughts. I...I don't want to go back," Tommy explained.

I bit the inside of my cheek at this.

Whenever Tommy would explain what it was like on the server, he always falter at some events before changing the subject or claiming that he was a big man who didn't need help or felt scared.

However, I could tell that he was lying between his teeth but I didn't push because it seemed like he didn't actually want to talk about it.

And now...

"I-I know that it's too late to be having second thoughts and I do want to go home plus you're also waiting for the other version of me. But I'm...ok I'll admit it...I'm scared ok!" Tommy explained.

"I'm scared because I don't want to relive what I have experienced there but I also think that I'm selfish thinking about this. I don't belong to this server, my other version does. So I'm torn," he explained.

I sighed and held my hand out, close to his shoulder.

"Can I place my hand on your shoulder?" I asked and he nodded.

"Go on without us. We'll catch up," I called over my shoulder as everyone was beginning to look at us confused and worried.

"Huh? Why?" Ranboo asked before getting swiped behind the head by Nikki.

"Ha ha!" Tubbo laughed.

"Shut up, you" Ranboo muttered.

They jumped into the portal.

"Mate, it's ok to be scared and I get it. From what you have told me, you don't seem to have the greatest experience in your server," I started.

"Yeah no sh*t...sorry," Tommy said, faltering at the sorry.

"Come, there something that I'll give you so you won't forget and that you'll feel safe no matter what situation that you are in," I gestured him to follow me.

"Ok...," Tommy said.

I left some torches so we wouldn't get lost in finding the portal again.

"Wait are we going to fly again?" Tommy asked.

"It's a faster way but if you don't to, we can get there walking," I said, grabbing my goggles.

"Well we don't want to keep the others waiting so, let's fly," Tommy said.

(Time skip brought to you by Tubbo's Life by the Sea)

"So this your house?" He asked, looking around.

"It should be here," I went through my things, searching.

"A-ha! I got it," I grabbed a necklace that held a feather.

"A necklace? And is that a feather? Whose feather is that?" Tommy asked.

"I made some and don't worry, no one was harmed in the making of this. They're mainly my feathers that fell off on their own but this one is Avian Tommy's feather that fell off on it's own," I explained.

"So that's how his feathers look like?" Tommy gaze upon the bright red feather with soft crimson jagged lines.

"Once they fall out, yes. Anyway, I'm giving you this as a reminder and as something that you can reflect on. No matter where you'll go, you will always have someone who will be watching over you. Even if things get tough on your server, can you promise me one thing?" I asked.